LEDs and Macro

Lol You Looked

Found out what to do for the reason I made this Topic but I have a new problem
vhelp.jpg

So as the picture says I want to go to page 2 but I dont want to lose my tac switch options, what do I do to get to the other page?

NYjetsNY1

Yes you must use a tac switch to switch pages. You can put a macro on the d-pad down or d-pad left as I believe these aren't used in call of duty black ops. At one point, an update to the software will allow you to switch pages with a button as well, not just a tac switch.

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
Yes you must use a tac switch to switch pages. You can put a macro on the d-pad down or d-pad left as I believe these aren't used in call of duty black ops. At one point, an update to the software will allow you to switch pages with a button as well, not just a tac switch.

I don't think you can set page left or page right to the d pad buttons. It needs to be on a tac switch.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

I don't think you can set page left or page right to the d pad buttons. It needs to be on a tac switch.
I said this... this exact thing

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
Remmnever said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

I said this... this exact thing

I must have read your post wrong.