Let Me Get This Straight

stingray427

Hey All,

So these controllers cannot make you shoot faster than the Black Ops game limit of 8.9sps?

AND it seems that if you are using a full auto weapon and try to use the rapid fire macro your weapon actually shoots slower than if you toggle it off and use the game set speed. I know about jitter mode but it is highly innacurate and seems like it might be detectable but I am no expert.

Am I right in my assumptions?

Thanks

stfillans

I don't understand why BO is capped at 8.9?? The fal has a firerate of 625rpm so BO should allow you to fire at 10.3sps

Anyway Yes it makes your Fal or M14 fully auto, There is a macro so you can just hold down the trigger on the M16 and it constantly fires bursts, and you have an akimbo pistol full auto.

The real advantage is that you can concentrate on aim, when pulling the trigger it can knock your aim off slightly (Personally I can fire at about the same speed) plus you have a very high damage fully auto weapon with little recoil...

odingalt

Staff member
Get into the timeline editor to edit your rapidfire macro. Click on the grey gear in the upper right-hand corner. You will see a box called speed multiplier or timeline multiplier. It's probably set to something like 0.89. Increase it a little bit at a time say like try 0.92 or 0.95 to increase the speed a little bit at a time.