Lets make Viking 360 more famous

lunosla

I have an idea that will help the man who runs this website by advertising for him like he has for years.

That idea is that everyone who owns a Viking 360 modded controller makes a youtube video about why this website is the best and what they like about there controler.

Lets give back to the man who saved us money by letting us reprogam our controlers and giving us more freedom than any other modding website out there so lets do this and help the man who helped us.

Thank you in advance, lunosla

thejld

Ok i dont really think that will make viking that much more famous, and i dotn think we need to make it more famous. Viking is pretty big now, i see alot of websites that like viking 360 to, se7ensins best modded controller link goes to here, and it seems alot of people at acidmods likes um to.

Ben

Acidmod's is cool. Mainly because a couple of the original guys on this forum came from Acidmods.

But it is true.. they are the best modded controllers out there.

apcoop7

I put the link to Viking360 in my xbl bio, and I tell people (who aren't stupid) to also come here and check the website out. I don't think youtube is the right step for marketing Viking, instead use "word of mouth"

40_ounce

XxbinnoxX said:
I've had viking in my bio for almost a year and haven't got banned nock on wood
you will one day if enough people complain or if a mod on xboxlive catches it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

I had moddedlobbies.com and viking360.com in my bio and got suspended....I heard
that usually a first time suspension is three days but this was my first suspension and I got SEVEN days

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
I had moddedlobbies.com and viking360.com in my bio and got suspended....I heard
that usually a first time suspension is three days but this was my first suspension and I got SEVEN days
lol you tried bro. Maybe The Pro doesnt like you

a42ozslushie

If I get a break from two-a-days I will deff make a vid of me destroying kids with the viking controller. I'll probably show off different modes and demonstrate it online. Does this sound like a good idea?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
If I get a break from two-a-days I will deff make a vid of me destroying kids with the viking controller. I'll probably show off different modes and demonstrate it online. Does this sound like a good idea?
sure.....hey freek add me we can play together and PWN people