Lian Li Internally Watercooled Xbox 360

Blackburn

Had to rebuild this because it got banned. Still a work in progress waiting for some parts to get here to finish off the lighting, etc.

dsc00148ek.jpg

dsc00147hs.jpg

dsc00146z.jpg

dsc00145l.jpg

obo

blackburn, is this the jtagged jasper you were talking about that you have to inject that new ip into?

Fredrow

DAAAAAAMMMMN.......

That Box is a beast...... I fucking love it..... I’m speechless man.... Nice work Blackburn...... Too bad you live in Texas man and not in the Seattle Area, I think we could make some seriously sick projects together.....lol....

Blackburn

SOCCERdude said:
how much does something like that cost to do?

Thanks Fredrow! Glad you like it.

Well the case is $110, and all the watercooling shit was like $200 not including the pump. Plus the waterblocks for the CPU/GPU and the HANA chip. PulseVU, LEDs, Thermometers and a LOT of time.

Blackburn

If you did as I did, using a jasper v2 motherboard, it virtually eliminates the chances of getting E74 or RROD. Because the case eliminates motherboard flex, the cpu/gpu waterblock eliminates heat and flexing, and the waterblock mounted on the HANA chip keeps it cool, eliminating heat and cold solder joints there as well. So all in all I think it is definately worth it...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Blackburn said:
SOCCERdude said:

Well the case is $110, and all the watercooling shit was like $200 not including the pump. Plus the waterblocks for the CPU/GPU and the HANA chip. PulseVU, LEDs, Thermometers and a LOT of time.
Hey Im thinking about water cooling my xbox but should
I get two individual cooling blocks or one long one?...money isn't an issue :D

Blackburn

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Blackburn said:
SOCCERdude said:

Hey Im thinking about water cooling my xbox but should
I get two individual cooling blocks or one long one?...money isn't an issue :D
get the XSPC waterblock.

Xx Binno xX

Blackburn insane work, everything you and Fredrow put on here is insane as hell.
If you guys do boost let me know please my gamer tag is Xx binno xX message me please lol. You guys doing it for free? I always get people saying 1600 M$ points and I really don't want to pay. :mrgreen: