xXbobyXx

I was wondering where you guys are located. My mom dosnt want to order anything until she knows. She thinks u might be scamers. I don't know how to prove to her that it is safe.

Truffle

Well here is one way to validate an online company:
(cyberstalking/cyberhunting/web trooling skills are great for this kinda stuff)

First thing is to ask networksolutions.com :)

Network Solutions was the main domain registrar (registar: company that sells and manages domains) the us government gave permission to sell and manage the domains for .com .net and .org back in the hay day of the internet (the only one back in the day they use to sell all domains for over $100 a year), they no longer are but they have some great tools on their website still due to them still kinda managing or I should say one of their now parent companies now kinda managing the .com .net and .org domains. One of the tools is the WHOIS lookup, the WHOIS lookup lets you type in a domain name and look at all of a domains contact info that they registered the domain with unless they are paying for a service that hides their info and just gives the registrars info (quite useful service if you don't like telemarketers or people constantly asking to buy your domain).

Direct link to the WHOIS Lookup Took: http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp

Direct link to the viking360.com WHOIS Lookup Page: http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-s ... ing360.com

From this page is shows:

Who registered the domain (i.e. the Registrant): Einar Offerdahl III
The Registrants Address: Not going to post here use the tool to see it
The Registrants Phone Number: (Same as address look it up) Not always given but sometime is so always worth a look as you can reverse look it up and google it
The Administrative Contact & Technical Contact: most of the time these two are the same and sometimes different the the main Registrant
Who the current Registrar is: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
When the domain was registered: Record created on 27-Oct-2009
When the domain name expires and needs to be renued by: Record expires on 18-Jun-2013
When the domain info was updated or change: Database last updated on 27-Oct-2009

whitepages.com reverse lookup tells us that the phone number listed on the WHOIS search is an unpublished landline number based in Bellevue Washingtone, the phone number might not always be in the same city depending on where the station the phone number is housed at, phone number as long as its a landline and in the same state as the address your usualy good.

googleing the phone number and address will most of the time provide you with more info on the Registrant as well as the admin and tech contacts if the info is different then the Registrants info.

such as this nice little video of the address I just found of the address on youtube... wow now thats a nice house lol, just goes to show they put anything and everything on the internet and youtube lol

there ya go now you have all the info that should satisfy your mom and you.

and if thats not enough I vouch for them :) I bought something and reviced it with no problems, and there are probably lots of others that would vouch for them as well