Logitech Dual Action...

apcoop7

So I have a Logitech Dual Action controller for the PC, and I was wondering, how difficult it would be to turn this controller into a modded controller. There's some flash games online that would be fun to play with it :mrgreen:

apcoop7

ok, well I wasn't sure lol, but, I guess what I'm asking is, how hard would it be to mod the controller? also what mod chip would I have to buy?

obo

before going and buying stuff off of rapidfire sites designed for an xbox controlller. Look for one designed for the pc.

i'm confused on what you're asking though, why would you not use your mouse? I'm sure theres thousands of programs out there to mod that the way a mouse shoots without even modifying the hardware

t4ius

couldnt u find some software that could do it for u. its pc, theres bound to be plenty of ways to be able to mod a turbo with purely software. is called google, use it

modded matt

blah, why cant you use the viking chip? reduce the viking to the cheap one?? thys hand?? whatever. its just a rf signal. I would bet it operates almost idetically to how the microsoft controller works. for that matter use your xbox controller on the pc.

if you dont want to toy with the viking chip (dont blame you) look at acidmods in the free code section. I have many tuts on how to program a pic with freeware code we have posted on the site. I recomend flex RF it was created by hazer and is am AM exclusive. It also happens to be the best freeware RF code ever! if pic programing scares you, look into 555 timers.

apcoop7

I've been playing console games way too long, that's why I don't use the mouse. and I figured it'd be a fun project modding a pc controller