Logo contest

a42ozslushie

Hello everyone I a hosting a logo contest. Whoever can make the best logo for my clan that incorporates FrEek Gaming will receive $20.00 All entries will be reviewed by our entire clan. Please send your entries to rabbitman802@gmail.com. Be sure to include the picture, your paypal, your name, and viking 360 username. The winner of this contest will be announced once the maximum amount of entries is recieved!
Good luck!

obo

What size would you like it? I got a few ideas, but i need to know how big it can be

a42ozslushie

Well I need it to work so we can have the logo on our website and in video openers for youtube. Sorry for not be clearing on the dimesions

obo

so like an inch by an inch? 2 inches by 2 inches? what are we talking about here?

a42ozslushie

Yeah that's where my knowledge comes to a b line. I was looking for something that fits 1280 by 720 videos and can be intertwined with a video opener. I apologize if I don't have exact dimensions. Something that would flow with like the effect of twirling and zooming in and out but not 3D so don't worry.