Looking for Help

tomvwlong

I just purchased your macro controller and I will comment that the quality of craftsmenship is outstanding. I am extremely impressed with the packaging and asthetics of the device. I am having a little problem as this is the first modded controller I have used.

I am looking for a macro for the FAL that incorporates 3 shot burst, anti recoil, and maybe a fast reload without slight of hand. Actually it would be nice to have this for every assualt rifle. I was gonna say turbo knife also but I just read NYJets sticky.

My play style on most maps is making my way strategically around the map and setting up kill zones. I am not a rusher on most maps but it does depend on how the game is playing out. Needless to say the Assualt Rifles are my favorite weapons. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TL

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey tomvwlong I was browsing your thread and ill try to help u out. Im sure u have probley visited the macro library at viking360.com if not check it out there are macros u can download to your software. Ok with that aside u will not find many anti recoil macros around. this is because it varies a lot from player preferences and connection speed. When people make anti recoils one factor is the sensitivity u use. I know they have a barrett anti recoil and a striker jitter anti recoil for mw2 and if you read the descriptions it will tell you a specific sensitivity to use. There are rapid fire macros for the fal but i dont think anyone has made a three round burst macro for this weapon. U may want to make a thread calling for macro makers to try to taylor u three round fal macro or u can try creating your own macro for it. There are good support pages made by mj23kb24 that show how to get started in making your own macros. Ok now if u make or have someone make u a 3 round burst fal macro u will now have to make a anti recoil macro for it. If you go with a three round burst i cant really see the gun making too much recoil and i personally dont think it will be needed but if you wanted to go with a full auto fal u may want to create a anti recoil on it. U can open up the rapidfire macro for the fal and go up to the right anolg stick and create a downward pull on it to counteract the upward kick produced by this weapon. It takes alot of fine tunning and u will have to taylor it for the sensitivity u run with. mj23kb24 has made videos for anti recoil macro making that can help u getting started on making your own macros. Its a lot of work but the macro controller was designed for the user to create his or hers own mods without waiting for updates for new mods to be released. U can reach out to the community and ask what your looking for and someone might help you out or i would start getting familiar with macro editing and learn how to create your own mods. Try looking up a macro for the fal in mw2 that has rapid fire then try editing around the existing macro to make it your own. I will try to make u a three round burst for the fal and a fast reload with no soh. If im successful i will post the macros in the macro mw2 section with the title stating 3-round fal + fal no soh reload.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey man I am always here to help out, I can make you a three round burst with the fastest rapid fire I got. I usually have the faster ones here on the forums. If you even want to add me and I can do some teamviewer stuff with you, explain everything and get you on the right track.