Love Jitter..!

noyoulookout

i purchased thors hammer about a month ago used mainly sniper mode on MW2, it is awsome. Finally just prestiged again and got the m16, i am just starting to use the jitter mod. I love it, although i seem to get the clutch 9 times out of 10, still haven't heard anyone say anything about modded controller yet. I wonder if people, 1 dont notice, 2 think its just a glitch in the kill cam or are just numb to them now?

Paul

noyoulookout said:
i purchased thors hammer about a month ago used mainly sniper mode on MW2, it is awsome. Finally just prestiged again and got the m16, i am just starting to use the jitter mod. I love it, although i seem to get the clutch 9 times out of 10, still haven't heard anyone say anything about modded controller yet. I wonder if people, 1 dont notice, 2 think its just a glitch in the kill cam or are just numb to them now?

Most people just don't say anything. They've learned to accept Jitter after the Silent Modz AoR crew smacked everyone around with it in 2009.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah when silentmodz came up with the jitter i just made fun of it. I was like how are you suppose to do anything when your having a seziure. but then i realized jitter is really good

TH3C0DF4TH3R

too bad you can't turn off jitter for the main weapon and have it only set for akimbo raficas, beside turning the mod on and off.

Krier023

Useful Poster
And even if they get worn out you can get one of the diy guys like fredrow to put new ones in. he will probably put them in for cheap