LT Jitter Aim Assist

God

Someone said that by assigning Blops 2 RF to the LT it would create LT Jitter Aim Assist, but having said that it did not work for me at all. So, my question is this. Can someone make it?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im sorry if this sound like a noob question but what does LT jitter aim assist do function wise? are u trying to make like a mule-kicker jitter where u have akembo jitters on two dual welding weapons? This macro i posted can be assigned to LT for RF+aim all in one so u can assign jitter to the RT and switch weapons and fire semi-autos with the LT with aim. (works good if u dont like using tacs for RF.)

Attachments

• BO2FinFal + SMR RF+aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19
Last edited:

God

Im sorry if this sound like a noob question but what does LT jitter aim assist do function wise? are u trying to make like a mule-kicker jitter where u have akembo jitters on two dual welding weapons? This macro i posted can be assigned to LT for RF+aim all in one so u can assign jitter to the RT and switch weapons and fire semi-autos with the LT with aim. (works good if u dont like using tacs for RF.)
Originally, there was a macro for MW2 and Black Ops that made it so when there was somebody far away you could shoot them accurately instead of a spread that went nowhere near the enemy you were trying to shoot at. Now it has been patched, and thank you for your macro. I haven't tested it, but I will tomorrow and I added it to my set.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok ya this macro will do that for u. Use LT to aim and rapidfire and RT to jitter. Just set the RF i posted to the LT and jitter to the RT and boom, there u go man!

God

Ok ya this macro will do that for u. Use LT to aim and rapidfire and RT to jitter. Just set the RF i posted to the LT and jitter to the RT and boom, there u go man!
Yeah. I just tested it and it works. Thanks a ton!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The cool thing about it it works perfect for the SMR as well. no skips. U can dial it a little faster for the Fal but i think u can only go up to .45 before it wont let u aim when u aim+fire. It will just hip fire. Or that just might be the concept if its on a tac button but try .47 on the LT and If that works then thats the max speed for the Fal on this particular RF.

Last edited:

God

The cool thing about it it works perfect for the SMR as well. no skips. U can dial it a little faster for the Fal but i think u can only go up to .45 before it wont let u aim when u aim+fire. It will just hip fire. Or that just might be the concept if its on a tac button but try .47 on the LT and If that works then thats the max speed for the Fal on this particular RF.
I noticed that is is a bit slower than the rapidfire I usually use.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya try .47 or .48 "at most" and that should put it to full speed. I had it confused, if its assigned to a tac it cant go above .45 it wont let u aim fire on the tac button but it should work fine if assigned to LT. If its weird on the aim when its assigned to the LT then in the editor erase the LT and just leave the RT part of the macro and it will work fine. This was originally built to be played using a tac switch so my apologies for not editing the LT portion out of the macro. But if it works then u don't have to worry about it!

Last edited: