M16/3 burst weapons!

kristianz1

Hi. What is the reason that controller modz cant make M16 and other 3 round burst weapon automatic without jitter mode? I was in the techgame lobby and have now injected M16 fully automatic WITHOUT jitter :) !

When controller modz can do everything else i just wonder why it has too be jitter mode.

Odins Raven have nearly it all too perfection, just wonder about that thing :) !

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The game's code won't let you shoot another burst until 0.2 (I belive thats the right time) seconds have passed. These injections you're getting alter the code of the game. I imagine that they could change the fire rates and damages of the guns as well, or make full auto guns burst fire.

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
The game's code won't let you shoot another burst until 0.2 (I belive thats the right time) seconds have passed. These injections you're getting alter the code of the game. I imagine that they could change the fire rates and damages of the guns as well, or make full auto guns burst fire.

Oki :) ! Thanks. gets little brighter every day :cool: !

obo

what you have is legitimate hacking from a jtag. the controller is just pressing buttons in combinations. I found out what thetechgame did though and im trying to get it so i can replicate it for my lobby, but we'll have to see.