M16 FULLY AUTO no 3 round fire

G

I herd there is a new controller that makes the m16 continuously fire with out pause can you guys do this to I'm tired of just modding the fal and would really appreciate being able to use my controller on a different primary gun

Adecker

Please provide us with proof that this controller is real and then we can attempt to look into it. For now... Jitter is the closest we have to fully auto 3-round bursts.

patriots.boy26

odingalt

Staff member
ILL V1K1NG said:
I herd there is a new controller that makes the m16 continuously fire with out pause can you guys do this to I'm tired of just modding the fal and would really appreciate being able to use my controller on a different primary gun

People always hear about lots of cool, awesome stuff that quite often turns out to not exist. :D It's called rumors. When a business spreads rumors, it's called marketing. :lol:

LoKi

Actually this "mythical" controller does exist... silent modz makes it, its called the jitterbug available on their 5-mode, check the vidz posted on their site.
Doesnt seem to be any pause b/t bursts, then again, could not be a fast nuff capture.... who knows.

patriots.boy26

like i have said in a recent post viking 360 already has the jitter mode available for download on our site. So no its not just silent modz that has this mythical mod lol :D

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I noticed when I looked at the silent modz site that they have jitter mod on akimbo, and thats a good idea because you can't look down the sights anyways. Also, their jitter worked with the SPAS-12, OD said it dosn't work for SPAS-12, so maybe they have something different going on?

a42ozslushie

Trust me it is called the jitter mod. Viking 360 has it and a couple of other sites. It is a very simple code that; if you were fast enough, could imitate. Viking 360 has matched up the capabilities of this jitter mod to the abilities of any mod shop out there. Jitter mode also works for some shotguns like the striker etc.

kristianz1

I think everybody is aware of it is the jitter mode, but what people here are saying is if its possible how the jitter mode with 3 or 5 burst, or even with the akimbo.

Silentmodz have jitter with 3 burst i know for sure. and maybe also for akimbo.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I was watching their video's, and they had jitter on akimbo M93 Raffica's. Also, jitter makes you stop looking down the sights, so it's perfect for akimbo, because you can't look down the sights anyways. If it can go fast enough, it might even make full auto guns shoot faster, like say akimbo ump 45's.

odingalt

Staff member
I guess the moral of the story is that the usefulness of the jitter mod will vary greatly from gun to gun.