M4A1 and SCAR RELOAD

NITROTUEL

I updated the code on my DIY Odins Ravin(Ya it's black by coincidence ;) love the new names) with the 11/15 update and can't get M4A1 to finish reloading.Any ways I want a reload glitch for the SCAR too.It needs it.

odingalt

Staff member
You know what, I was probably stupid and left my sleight of hand activated when I was working out the timings. I will check them all again this weekend, also I will try to work with patriot on M16 and ACR? (or whatever that gun's name is)

NITROTUEL

Thanks for the update.I think I was using it with slieght of hand too, cause I just noticed since I moved on to another perk. :D Thanks agian you've really been on it with the MW2 stuff.I just got the M16 too.

gambini98

I an having the same problem with the m4a1. Iam using the most updated preset for the Odin's Ravin controller.(Odin's Raven: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) Its seems as if it goes through the motion and when it finishes the glitch the gun is actually not reloaded. I tried it with the ACR and it worked fine. I tested it out online off line and I still can't reload the m4a1. I also made sure to turn of the left tac switch to see if the gun would reload and it doesn't. Aside from reloading the drivers, which I've done, what could be the issue?

Paul

gambini98 said:
I an having the same problem with the m4a1. Iam using the most updated preset for the Odin's Ravin controller.(Odin's Raven: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) Its seems as if it goes through the motion and when it finishes the glitch the gun is actually not reloaded. I tried it with the ACR and it worked fine. I tested it out online off line and I still can't reload the m4a1. I also made sure to turn of the left tac switch to see if the gun would reload and it doesn't. Aside from reloading the drivers, which I've done, what could be the issue?

The driver is timed wrong.