MA81 | SWAT Automatic Hybrid Glitch

Temperature

So I came across a dude in search and destroy, who was exploiting a pretty neat glitch which made his MA81 | SWAT automatic using the hybrid sight. From what he told me you basically shoot your three round burst, and right after click the button to change the sight, and if you do it fast enough you can basically shoot an entire clip within two seconds. The glitch basically resets your burst delay every time you change the sights. With this the guns can be basically automatic, and you can aim down the sights without select fire. If someone could give this a try, and create a macro it would be appreciated, as I honestly don't know how to make macros. -__-

bonefisher

This is old news and is made already! Look on page 4 on this forum and go to hybrid optic glitch to download the macro! I've been working on one that you do not need the scope but haven't had time since I've been working seven days a week! Hopefully to finish soon! But til then have fun with that macro! It's called (hybrid sight rapidfire) post your looking for on page 4!

Last edited:

Temperature

Alright thanks, cause I remember I saw it somewhere at some point, but was just looking for it before I posted and couldn't find it. xD Good luck, and I tested out your beta one, and it works good, but the only problem is probably something you already know.

bonefisher

Yeah I would send you one but I'm at work! There is a couple to try there and see which one works! I think Brian's hammer optic glitch works great but you might need to speed it up for the M8A1! Check them out they should work !

SHawking

As Bonefisher has said mate, that's the Hybrid Optic glitch (which I've been using a lot recently as the Hybrid is my go-to sight having discovered it). You also have Bonefisher's RF Macro for the M8A1 and SWAT, which which whilst not fully-automatic just yet, is incredibly fast and still beast- heck, as Bonefisher has said, he's also working on making the RF he made to be fully-automatic, so expect to see a truly awesome macro. Can't wait! :D