Macro - 4th Player on powerup

Sargent MaRs

Hey Odin, my controller works perfect but the 4th LED doesn't light up on start up. Other than that everything works fine. Really don't want to have to send it in though...

odingalt

Staff member
Sargent

Dude, can you please not hijack other people's threads lol. Moved post to its own new thread.

There will be a firmware update this fall for macro controllers that will address this "lag" in the Player LED's when first powering up the controller. :) Bookmark the viking360 macro controller support page and stay tuned. This issue has been identified and a fix has been found, just need to roll out the firmware update.

Sargent MaRs

Sargent

Dude, can you please not hijack other people's threads lol. Moved post to its own new thread.

There will be a firmware update this fall for macro controllers that will address this "lag" in the Player LED's when first powering up the controller. :) Bookmark the viking360 macro controller support page and stay tuned. This issue has been identified and a fix has been found, just need to roll out the firmware update.

My bad, I figured because it said malfunctioning. :p

And awesome, I'll be waiting :)

Last edited: