Macro Controller CD?

Adko1010

Hey guys, i just recently received my macro controller and its awesome. It came good and not broken or anything but my friend just got his today and he said he also received a cd with the macro controller and I didnt? What does cd offer, like a different program than the one you guys already have or what?

Krier023

Useful Poster
the cd just has the macro editing software. everything on the cd you can find on the
viking website >> Downloads >> Macro software

Xx Binno xX

Dont forget it does have the tutorials on how to use the macro an put it into programming mode ect. They are really good to watch. I'm not sure if they are on youtube

odingalt

Staff member
The CD-ROM contains an older version of the software as well as tutorial videos. If your box was missing the CD, you can request a copy of the CD by submitting a support ticket at Viking360.com. If you're just interested in getting the software, the latest version of the software is always available on the Viking360.com website.

odingalt

Staff member
I got a cd with my controller and it actually didn't install so I had to download off the web.

That is the first I have heard of this problem, our data CD-ROM's are produced from a glass master. I.e. they are not CD-R's but true CD's. Maybe you had autorun disabled in windows?