Macro controller may be loose

xtharp95x

ive recently have had problems putting in my battery pack and it i would have to squeeze the controller a lil to have a "good" connection (im using the rechargeable battery pack and dont have batteries) and my LEDs are a lil off player one will be purple and player 2 will be blue. since its all most Christmas is there any deals on fixing the controller?

p.s. ive had this controller since 2012 i think

odingalt

Staff member
We never run specials on repairs. It's billed at time and expense. The parts are at cost, the tech's labor is their hourly wage, plus overheads, plus profit.

(We use to do repairs at no profit markup a few years ago, but we got to the point where customers were practically wrecking their controllers on purpose to send in to get upgrade work like new shells and thumbsticks and whatnot, because without a profit markup we basically became a free upgrade shop).

odingalt

Staff member
(They can give a repair quote after a diagnosis but onlya fter the controller is sent in. If you don't want the repairs after seeing the quote they can just mail it back to you the same way).