Macro Controller Question Plus a Small Problem with my Raven

dudesikoff

So does this controller do everything the raven did, like rapid fire, jitter, etc.

And did anyone else ever have this problem with the raven? My right trigger when the mod was off would sometimes pull the trigger twice, and had a horrible lag in response time. Do you think this was a problem in the trigger mechanism or within the chip?

odingalt

Staff member
dudesikoff said:
So does this controller do everything the raven did, like rapid fire, jitter, etc.

And did anyone else ever have this problem with the raven? My right trigger when the mod was off would sometimes pull the trigger twice, and had a horrible lag in response time. Do you think this was a problem in the trigger mechanism or within the chip?

Yes! I did annoy my first customers though because they got their controllers first but it took me over two weeks to get the jitter mod macros uploaded to the on-line library for the new macro controllers. :lol: I think they were about ready to fly to Washington to beat me up so I had to get those out, same with GOW2 macros. Next is Halo : Reach, thanks to customers there's a nice rapidfire for DMR (reducing the bloom), seems like there are a few more macros we can create for that game that would be useful.

For the right trigger problem hmm... could be either/or, could be a short or somewhat bad connection somewhere near that right trigger or yes it could be the trigger mechanism itself, hard to tell from the symptoms which it is. How old is your raven now?

dudesikoff

I'm pretty excited about getting the new Macro, not official yet because I have to sell my Raven, assuming I do, you better believe that's what I'm spending my money on! :D

My raven was purchased 5/04/2010 so a little over 5 months old. I would take apart the controller but I'm not exactly sure what I will expect when I open it so I would rather not take that risk. My left trigger does not do it if that would be any help.