Macro Date/Stock

Sargent MaRs

The vikingdigital site shows the macro is out of stock and the date has been changed to Sept 19th? I was wondering why and if that's when preorders ship out now? Because I was about to order mine right now..

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey Sargent Mars, i can tell you that sept, 19 is the day that the pre-orders are being shipped out that's on a Wensday. Dont quote me on this but i think they will be back in stock on the following Friday. If i were u id be on my computer checking the availability the day the pre orders are shipped out. I know they said that there would be more in stock after the pre orders so good luck to you and I hope you can get what your looking for.

Sargent MaRs

Oops, I forgot the 19th is the same date x] I thought they changed it lol. I'm hoping Odin can get me an answer on the "Out of Stock." Cuz I don't want to pay and wait a few weeks for it to be shipped.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea he mentioned to me that some pre orders may be shipped early, i pre order mine like two weeks ago. I'm lucky i live close to Washington so it only takes about two days at most to receive my package once its shipped. I was thinking about buying a second back up macro so I think ill be ordering another one hopefully on Friday. Shipping shouldn't take that long unless u live over seas i would think. I missed out last time when they sold out and I'm making sure that i wont make that mistake again.

odingalt

Staff member
If you pre-ordered, yours will be shipping by Wednesday the 19th. We're too close to that 9/19/2012 "launch day" to keep allowing pre-orders to happen. We decided to put the product out-of-stock on the website, to make sure our techs have enough time to focus on filling those pre-orders by the day we promised.

Other companies would just keep taking pre-orders, keep taking your money, get overwhelemd, miss the deadline with a bunch of their orders, then apologize to those customers and just ship their product 1-2 weeks late. I'm just working behind the scenes here to make sure we meet our committment to you! :)

This situation reminds me of the holidays. I've heard some really horrible stories about the larger shops promising delivery by Christmas, but controllers arriving the first or second week of January instead. We actually "shut down" our website to Christmas orders almost two full weeks before Christmas to ensure that everybody gets their controller when they need it. It's not worth it to me to ruin somebody's Christmas, by promising that we can delivery same-day before Christmas, just to make a few extra bucks off of customers around the holidays :-(.

Sargent MaRs

If you pre-ordered, yours will be shipping by Wednesday the 19th. We're too close to that 9/19/2012 "launch day" to keep allowing pre-orders to happen. We decided to put the product out-of-stock on the website, to make sure our techs have enough time to focus on filling those pre-orders by the day we promised.
Ahh ok, a lot of that makes sense. I'm hoping my pre-order will ship. I ordered it today after all. Also, will I be getting a confirmation email? I haven't gotten one and I bought it around 5:30 PST and it's now 10PST

odingalt

Staff member
You should get the confirmation e-mail right away, otherwise it might mean your order didn't go through. Put in a ticket at the site you purchased from and they can look up your order status from there (that way you don't have to post your private information here on the forums)

Sargent MaRs

You should get the confirmation e-mail right away, otherwise it might mean your order didn't go through. Put in a ticket at the site you purchased from and they can look up your order status from there (that way you don't have to post your private information here on the forums)
I found if I log into my vikingdigital account it says processing. After it's done saying processing, should I get the actually confirmation? It already took the money from my bank account.
I got a confirmation email saying I was subscribed to the Viking Updates.

Also, I'm having trouble finding where to put in a ticket on vikingdigital.

EDIT: Found the support ticket.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
(Processing means the payment was received and the staff is "processing" your order)