Macro doesn't record correctly

darkneo

Hi, I'm very new To the forums and Viking in general and I'm loving my Viking but I have only one question when I do a combo in a game dish as mortal kombat or street fighter and when it's recording when I play it back it doesn't always do it correctly plz help

darkneo

Well I do advanced combos that require it to be done fast like for example down,foward,y dpad right twice,b,bdown,back,a if that's recorded it won't play back correctly it'll do something else

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The joysticks arent the best to record with however go back into the editor and play around with it a little.

odingalt

Staff member
Try the timeline editor. When you record it picks up all presses and movement from the time you press record to the time you press stop including any "Dead space". Also is the record playback button a stock button or a tac switch? Would advise assigning it to a tac switch.

darkneo

Hey thanks for the response guys it means a lot but what can I do in the timeline editor my record button is on a tac

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You can speed it up, slow it down, space it out to slow down the presses of each button. Eventually you will get the right balance and execute the macro every time.

odingalt

Staff member
Timeline editor is more exact than the recorder in that the recorder will pick up even the slighest stick movement etc including the time immediately after you press the record button and the time just before you press the stop button.