macro editing software update idea

xtharp95x

When you put rapid fire in the right trigger and put a toggle on it its the same color as the page you are on i would like to pick what color i want for the toggle. Would you be able to do that for the next update?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have also been wanting this nice suggestion. I dont know if they ROL board is designed to be able to accomplish such a task.

ThatGuy105

You DO know that you can just add the led colors along with any of ur desired macros right? thats what i usually do when i wanna know my macros is on when using the toggle.

dondizzle

really i notice my controller got this feature only for like the orange color when i toggle rapid fire in the 3 led its yellow ??? you mean its not normal if i have this issue already ??? because i just got my controller for me its not a big deal just wondering ....i dont want it to affected me in the long run .. also with the pink my when i toggle rapid fire it becomes purlple ???

xtharp95x

i think its your battery. try using alkaline batteries and see if anything else happens if not send it in. mine is the same way but in sertian colors just a lighter version

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah it's definitely the charge on your battery, I have managed to live with always having it plugged into the play and charge kit.