Macro funky yy?

Natedogr

So I've made support ticket telling me to fill out a forums and send it in but before I do is there anyone that might know what's wrong?

Ive tried every jitter my own the libraries, whites everything and the thing randomly yys or when I run it does it if anyone may know please help

(New: mods don't work at all sometimes)

I bought this because I read and heard this was the best, but its been nothing but problematic. I hope it's fixed fast because I love it and I'm sick of using the 65mode manymods!

bonefisher

If you have nothing on anything is there a problem with the Y?
Are you trying to use a jitter on a shotgun like the 870 or the KSG and your having the problem?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If you have nothing on anything is there a problem with the Y?
Are you trying to use a jitter on a shotgun like the 870 or the KSG and your having the problem?
He's a MW2 player. I'm tell in you from experience that the macro chip that rest down on the controllers main CPU chip if a little of square. The macro chip is very touchy/sensitive. Its held in place by the compression of the shell being screwed down. If the chip is slightly off it will do the random YY or even XX. I had to fix my own macro controller because of this. Just ship it to the shop and they will have it fixed between 1-5 business days then however long it takes them to ground ship it to Tx. U will receive a tracking # so u will know were it is and when its comming. Just be a little more patent u will have your bad *** controller soon!

Last edited:

Natedogr

Okay thanks, ps I tried you're "insane jitter" i dont know if I got an accurate reading but uh yea 1.7-2.0 almost silent killcam everytime very nice

Natedogr

I sent my controller to the address I got in an email from viking how do I know when they've received it? I sent it to 3180 W Clearwater Ave Suite LKennewick WA 99336

with the form and everything

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

They will update your support ticket thread when they recive it. Its usps ground shipping and u shipped it out twop days ago from Tx so theres a possibility it hasent even arrived yet. You will hear back fro it soon. Your post office should of gave u a tracking # as well for u to track the location of the controller. That tracking # will tell you when it was dropped off at their store location. Im sure everything is fine with the shipping. Give it some time and everything will be taken care of!

Natedogr

I've put in a support ticket I've asked and it said it arrived there 3 days ago and still nothing... I checked the addresses says its corrects so what's going on?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I've put in a support ticket I've asked and it said it arrived there 3 days ago and still nothing... I checked the addresses says its corrects so what's going on?
if you read their return polices viking says that it can take up to 1-5 buisness days to fix the controller. I can't speak on behalf the viking staff all I can do is speak my own personal opinions on the matter so with this disclaimer I will tell u that in my experience they will normally update your support ticket when they have completed the repairs and shipped it out. I'm sure when you hear from them they will have your tracking # in your support claim and a description of what they diagnosed what was happening with your controller. I would keep updating your support claim while being very professional simply asking if the controller was received at their shop and if possible a status of the build. Being professional and to the point will get you far. As it is close to the weekend its very plausible that the. build could carry out to Monday as Friday would be day 4. Mon would be day 5. If u update your support ticket and ask viking staff pretty much what I've told u u will probley hear from them on Monday.

I wouldent they to stress out till after Mon if u Dont hear back from them. P.s they are probley really bussy with orders as well with their summer discount blowout sells. I'm pretty sure u will get it taken care of.

Until a moderator or admin sees this thread u won't get any deffenant assets here in the forums. This is something only a viking staff or moderator that has information on your claim can Awnser. All I can do is try to comfort u and they to convince u that your controller is in good hands.

Natedogr

Well it's 6th day and I haven't hear from them about the condition of my controller. 4 days ago I asked about updates and said I'd be updated through that email. So what do I now?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well it's 6th day and I haven't hear from them about the condition of my controller. 4 days ago I asked about updates and said I'd be updated through that email. So what do I now?
Really just wait man, you have to keep in mind that they only get to you on business days so Saturday and Sunday do not count in those 1-5 days. Hope you can start using your amazing controller soon!

Natedogr

I'm sorry for all the worrying I've just had bad luck with controllers and my dad said this one would be my last one if it turned bad. But I just Got the tracking number :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Glade to hear bro! Dont be sorry u are in all right to be concerned especially after getting burned once before. Viking has the best customer service and they actually listen to their customers. How many forums do u see in other mod companies? Almost non existant. U made a good choice and I'm positive you will never want any other controller again "besides next gen consoles".