Macro Libary Organization Part 1

a Spec Of fluff

I think it's time for the Macro Libary to be sorted out (Since it has grown alot since it was launched). So i was thinking how it could be organized? This is what i thought of:
At First I thought maybe they should be listed By Publisher, for example Activision/Infinity Ward (But then i thought no to much), so i came up with. If the game you are looking for is a franchise like Call of Duty, Gears of war and Halo Etc then it should look like this:
You first look for What franchies you are looking for/ Secondly you look for the specific game you want/ Thirdly you look for what type of macro you want(eg Rapid Fire, Fast Reload etc)/ (For example in the third option you pick Fast Reload) Fourth you look for more specific macro With SoH? or Without?/ Lastly You look for the actual macro you want.

Underneath is a example of how it would look

-Call Of Duty Series
-Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
- Extras (Place for Auto Hold Breath, Fast Knifing Etc)
-Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Call Of Duty: World At War
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Gears Of War Series
- Gears Of War
- Rapid Fire
- Glitches(Etc)
- Gears Of War 2
- Rapid Fire
- Glitches
- Perfect Reloads (Etc)

Anyway Hopefully You get what iam on about.

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
I think it's time for the Macro Libary to be sorted out (Since it has grown alot since it was launched). So i was thinking how it could be organized? This is what i thought of:
At First I thought maybe they should be listed By Publisher, for example Activision/Infinity Ward (But then i thought no to much), so i came up with. If the game you are looking for is a franchise like Call of Duty, Gears of war and Halo Etc then it should look like this:
You first look for What franchies you are looking for/ Secondly you look for the specific game you want/ Thirdly you look for what type of macro you want(eg Rapid Fire, Fast Reload etc)/ (For example in the third option you pick Fast Reload) Fourth you look for more specific macro With SoH? or Without?/ Lastly You look for the actual macro you want.

Underneath is a example of how it would look

-Call Of Duty Series
-Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Call Of Duty: World At War
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
- Anti Recoils
- Assault
- SMG
- LMG
- Sniper (Etc)
- Fast Reloads
- With SoH
- Without SoH
- Rapidfire/Jitter
- Rapidfire
- Jitter
- Burst Fire
-Gears Of War Series
- Gears Of War
- Rapid Fire
- Glitches(Etc)
- Gears Of War 2
- Rapid Fire
- Glitches
- Perfect Reloads (Etc)

Anyway Hopefully You get what iam on about.

Great idea.

We are actually going to do some site-changes within the coming weeks. Once we get those things addressed, we are definitely looking to clean out the macro library.

I will be further proofreading / testing / editing macros; the bad ones will be removed. Some repetitive macros will be removed as well.

WetterThanWater

Jets, if you need help testing some of the macros because theres too much, or you don't have the game, let me know, I'd gladly help out

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Jets, if you need help testing some of the macros because theres too much, or you don't have the game, let me know, I'd gladly help out

Thanks. Did you know the MW2 turbo knives were patched in the new update? I am sooooooo honored lol. I'm 100% serious, do you know how insane that they patched a mod I created? Anyways I have found a way to still have turbo knives. It works as well as ever, just gotta finish them all up.

WetterThanWater

well I was using Turbo Riot Shield yesterday, so that may have not been patched, or I was just getting lucky .

And If you need a tester for those macros too, I'd be happy to test those out too. Also are they as fast as the old ones?

On a side note, I think this method of organization would be really useful

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
well I was using Turbo Riot Shield yesterday, so that may have not been patched, or I was just getting lucky .

And If you need a tester for those macros too, I'd be happy to test those out too. Also are they as fast as the old ones?

On a side note, I think this method of organization would be really useful

Idk I just did the update (needed to update to play MW2) and the turbo riot was patched.

It is about .05 seconds slower. You won't even notice it.

Poor infinity ward thought they could stop me. Yeah, nice try.

a Spec Of fluff

Lol NYjetsNY1 u seem genuinely really pleased(with it being patched). Anyway like I said in one of my posts part 1 or 2 I am happy to help sort out the macro library.

Having said that I only have Call of duty 4 5 6 7,Gears of war 2,Crysis 2,Fifa 11,Medal of honour(if their is any for MoH)

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
Lol NYjetsNY1 u seem genuinely really pleased(with it being patched). Anyway like I said in one of my posts part 1 or 2 I am happy to help sort out the macro library.

Having said that I only have Call of duty 4 5 6 7,Gears of war 2,Crysis 2,Fifa 11,Medal of honour(if their is any for MoH)

I really am! I just can't believe somethingg I made was patched!

WetterThanWater

Just like A Spec of Fluff, I can help you out with a bunch of games, but I'm much too lazy to name them all. ( I have well over 80 games)