Macro Libary Organization Part 2

a Spec Of fluff

Next thing is i think their should be a format for naming files (Macros & Macro Sets). For Example:

What the macro is : Is it Jitter is it Rapidfire is it a Trick shot etc
What type of macro : If its Jitter is it XYY? YY?/ RapidFire Normal Rapidfire? Burst Fire(If its Burst Fire is it 3 or 5Rd?)
Speed of Macro: Slow? Fast? Medium?
Etc

(Not saying this should be the format. Just something to make it bit more clear what the macro or macro set it is).

For example thier is macro set in the libary named Battlefield.(Think to your self this doesnt explain much does it)
It doesnt state which Battlefield it is. Is it BF2MC/BFBC/BFBC2? (So i think oh lets check the discription, thier isnt one). Erm... ok, lets download it anyway and see(iam play BFBC2) or the rapid fire doesnt work iam getting a mod block, maybe its for another Battlefield Game.

Sorry for my rant but i think its time for the change. (Plus this will make it a lot easier for new users). And another thing is my own arent perfect, i guess i didnt think thier would be this much macros. So thier was no need for nameing them in this way.

Anyway just wanted to know what everybody else thinks!! Of Part 1 and 2 of the Macro libary (I Will be willing to rename all macros for COD, Gear of war and FIFA)

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
Next thing is i think their should be a format for naming files (Macros & Macro Sets). For Example:

What the macro is : Is it Jitter is it Rapidfire is it a Trick shot etc
What type of macro : If its Jitter is it XYY? YY?/ RapidFire Normal Rapidfire? Burst Fire(If its Burst Fire is it 3 or 5Rd?)
Speed of Macro: Slow? Fast? Medium?
Etc

(Not saying this should be the format. Just something to make it bit more clear what the macro or macro set it is).

For example thier is macro set in the libary named Battlefield.(Think to your self this doesnt explain much does it)
It doesnt state which Battlefield it is. Is it BF2MC/BFBC/BFBC2? (So i think oh lets check the discription, thier isnt one). Erm... ok, lets download it anyway and see(iam play BFBC2) or the rapid fire doesnt work iam getting a mod block, maybe its for another Battlefield Game.

Sorry for my rant but i think its time for the change. (Plus this will make it a lot easier for new users). And another thing is my own arent perfect, i guess i didnt think thier would be this much macros. So thier was no need for nameing them in this way.

Anyway just wanted to know what everybody else thinks!! Of Part 1 and 2 of the Macro libary (I Will be willing to rename all macros for COD, Gear of war and FIFA)

Great idea.

We are actually going to do some site-changes within the coming weeks. Once we get those things addressed, we are definitely looking to clean out the macro library.

I will be further proofreading / testing / editing macros; the bad ones will be removed. Some repetitive macros will be removed as well.