Macro Pages

KIL0 iRecon

I was just wondering if we will ever be seeing the option to change page colors. I know the different pages all have a different color but I'd lime to be able to change the colors around. For example, have the default color being blue instead of red. And does anyone know how to turn the led's white?

LoveKillzSlowly

It seems like there are missing features?

You are absolutely correct. Here are promised features that will come in software updates over the next two weeks:

* Allow you to fully customize your page colors (rather than being ‘stuck’ with red, green, blue, yellow, purple).
* Allow you to use the tac switches like the old legacy rapidfire controllers (‘scroll’ through different rapidfire modes).

odingalt

Staff member
Version 0.9.xxxx will have the color picker added so you can select the color for the pages.

White isn't an available color, the white seems to change to any number of other colors (bluish or pinkish usually) as the battery dims, so we didn't advertise white as an available color in the original advertising and marketing brochures. We might bring white on as a color in versions 1.0.xxxx as we will be writing in some software so the LED's will adjust their color better as the voltage on your battery goes down (i.e. as your battery drains).