[MACRO REQUEST]

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
just use y,y slow

Does this work, have you tested? Rodman told me that non of the jitters worked.
i dont know about the macro controllers....however i have been using y,y slow on my raven on call of duty 4 for almost 2 years now. also the only gun you can jitter effectively in COD4 is the M16 the M1014 requires double tap and x,y,y fast

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
NEVER USE YY IN COD 4 IT SUCKS... I THINK WE NEED ONE OF THE XYY BUT WITH A DIFFERENT SPS MULTIPLIER

Alright then... try XYY slow medium fast, all of them.

Change the gear settings to higher SPS... Let me know how it goes.

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
The M16 Starts To Studder And Such... They Dont Work Properly At All

Jitter is supposed to stutter, it makes the gun shoot very fast. Could you post your .vks? Maybe there is an issue? I don't know, I don't have Cod 4.

rodman55

YY FAST IS NOT BETTER... XYY'S ARE MENT FOR JITTER... (OTHER AMAZING JITTER MOD COMPANIES WOULD NEVER USE YY)

FLASHED SO YOU COULD GET COD 4 (BEST GAME EVER)

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
YY FAST IS NOT BETTER... XYY'S ARE MENT FOR JITTER... (OTHER AMAZING JITTER MOD COMPANIES WOULD NEVER USE YY)

FLASHED SO YOU COULD GET COD 4 (BEST GAME EVER)

How would you know YY's are bad? XYY are not better in my opinion. Anyways, you seem to be the only one with an issue with your Jitter. Can you upload your .vks?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
A perfect quickscope mod for both, if you can't do it, thats fine, ill just record me quickscoping when I get my controller.

I can try WAW, I don't have 4. Definitely go for making some though!

WetterThanWater

With WaW the quickscoping is pretty much like Black Ops, its not always "On the Money" it has a pretty wide spread, unlike Cod4 or Mw2. But still fun nonetheless!

And I will definitely try making my own.

I have Jitters that work for ever game so if you would like to try them ill be more than happy to send them to you.Also if you have a jitter that workes for the pump shotgun on COD 4 could you send that.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have Jitters that work for ever game so if you would like to try them ill be more than happy to send them to you.Also if you have a jitter that workes for the pump shotgun on COD 4 could you send that.
I know this thread is 4 years old but please feel free to post up all your work as I know many members would love to use your jitters!
I myself still play classic cod and there's still a strong cult following.