Macro Software and Firmware 0.8.7.5 Beta Testing....

NYjetsNY1

Re: Macro Software and Firmware 0.8.7.1 Beta Testing....

Humanized rapid-fire below. This is a beta test. Can everyone please test this and let me know if this works EXACTLY the same as the 8.9 SPS from the macro library does?

If it is slower, Please let me know. I need to know if this works. If it works, I can add the anti-recoils. If it is too slow / areas don't work right, let me know.

Also take this poll: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3129

Crimson

Divine said:
What is humanized rapid fire exactly?
I am guessing a slower rate of fire that does not give the impression to the person you are shooting that your fingers are possessed :lol:

NYjetsNY1

Crimson said:
Divine said:
I am guessing a slower rate of fire that does not give the impression to the person you are shooting that your fingers are possessed :lol:

It is simply the 8.9 SPS broken down to individual button presses. I do not know if I made it correctly. I was wondering if it worked for everyone so that it is exactly the same as the 8.9 SPS rapid-fire. If it is slower, please tell me. Are you saying it is slower Crimson or you haven't tried it yet? Once I get the humanized rapid-fire perfect I can add the analog stick motions to create anti-recoils.

Crimson

NYjetsNY1 said:
Crimson said:
Divine said:

It is simply the 8.9 SPS broken down to individual button presses. I do not know if I made it correctly. I was wondering if it worked for everyone so that it is exactly the same as the 8.9 SPS rapid-fire. If it is slower, please tell me. Are you saying it is slower Crimson or you haven't tried it yet? Once I get the humanized rapid-fire perfect I can add the analog stick motions to create anti-recoils.
No i haven't tried, was just attempting to explain what "humanized" meant.. Will try later n let u know if it's too humanized (slow) :lol:

NYjetsNY1

It. Does. Not. Mean. Slow. Lol.

It just means humanized... as a human would press buttons.

Crimson

NYjetsNY1 said:
It. Does. Not. Mean. Slow. Lol.

It just means humanized... as a human would press buttons.
oh, got it... on a side note, is there anyway to delete a page in the macro software? I seems like as soon as you create a page there is no way to delete it, can anyone confirm this? Thanks

Crimson

NYjetsNY1 said:
Crimson said:
samdiggidy said:
left click the page and hit the delete key
why didn't i think of that? thanks :)

How's the humanized rapid-fire?

Please vote on what you want for anti-recoils here too. If you have already voted, please re-vote... they got messedup: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3129

It works great, was just owning with it, anti recoil added to this will be sick ...

ThatGuy105

okay i downloaded the new firmware and the first thing i noticed is you can't playback recorded macros.

B4McMillain

ThatGuy105 said:
okay i downloaded the new firmware and the first thing i noticed is you can't playback recorded macros.

Yeah you are right

B4McMillain

Btw did this update fix the analog sticks. They were a bit inaccurate on the previous update

Divine

NYjetsNY1 said:
Crimson said:
samdiggidy said:
left click the page and hit the delete key
why didn't i think of that? thanks :)

How's the humanized rapid-fire?

Please vote on what you want for anti-recoils here too. If you have already voted, please re-vote... they got messedup: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3129

Jet that rapid fire seems better then the other one, more consisent....it may be even a little bit faster. Slap on the anti recoil and it should be good to hook. I wish i knew how to work that damn editor...so i could add anti recoil my self. But i would not even know where in the time line to add the right analog adjustments....i see the white lines space out...but where would i place it.

NYjetsNY1

Crimson said:
It works great, was just owning with it, anti recoil added to this will be sick ...

Awesome.

B4McMillain said:
Btw did this update fix the analog sticks. They were a bit inaccurate on the previous update

Yes.

Divine said:
Jet that rapid fire seems better then the other one, more consisent....it may be even a little bit faster. Slap on the anti recoil and it should be good to hook. I wish i knew how to work that darn editor...so i could add anti recoil my self. But i would not even know where in the time line to add the right analog adjustments....i see the white lines space out...but where would i place it.

I will make a video on how to edit the analogs so that you will be able to tweak the anti-recoils when I finish the anti-recoils.

Glad the human-ized rapid-fire works better. It tricks the game more into thinking you are a human and not a rapid-fire controller. In the future, the viking360 could be the only working rapid-fire controller if this is the case.

Divine

As we say in the army jet....take your time but hurry up....lol...i need that anti recoil.

samdiggidy

I used the humanized rapid fire on MW2 it work in my opinion better then the regular rapid fire :D :D :D

NYjetsNY1

samdiggidy said:
I used the humanized rapid fire on MW2 it work in my opinion better then the regular rapid fire :D :D :D

Did you change the speed of the humanized rapid-fire to that of MW2 speed?