Macro software update?

ILBIEAST

Just wondering if there is going to be a software update for the macro anytime soon . Think the one shot problem im experiencing might be from that . Also tired of random things happening like macros disappearing from my computer to my controller, like ill set something on the software then sync it to the controller then its not on the controller. Plus I know people want a shift key or something like that plus the start and select buttons. No worries if these won't come out, just wondering if a new version is on its way.

NYjetsNY1

Only for bug fixes! Can you show us a video of the bug where you set something in the software and then it isn't on your controller?

odingalt

Staff member
Bug fixes only. I'll send anything to the developer if you can get a screen capture of the problem and upload it to youtube.

ThatGuy105

i have the very same bug. i would load up macros to the pc and upload them to controller only to find out it isn't on there. So every time i decide to upload macros to my controller, i would have to double check by downloading the macros from the controller just to see if its on there.

I think I might have had this problem about a week ago. I chalked it up to me doing something dumb and not saving it first or something. I have never had an issue before, but last week I tried to set up a page for MW3 and one of my tacs didnt hold the macro. I just plugged it back in and reloaded it up and it worked fine the second time.

JIM WALKER

Iv'e had this problem from day one (July ish) but always thought it was me doing something dumb...maybe not me after all??????? It is an intermitant problem though!

oDEEKo

I've had this issue quite often.. It seems quite random as to when it happens, I'm pretty sure it's software related rather than controller firmware for me. On the occasions when the macro doesn't upload to the controller, if I've saved the vks file just before uploading then clear the macros in the software and reload the vks the saved set will have the macro missing too. I did wonder if it was something to do with 'path depth' ie. the macro is in a different folder to the vks file or the macro name is still the same but I've edited the macro then saved it in a different folder from the original.