Macro SPS Timeline toutorial

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
In the past 2 months I was able to decipher the macro timeline editor and how to figure out TRUE SPS. I will break it down in the simplest format I can describe. At the bottom of my thread u will see a rapid fire macro made by NY Jets. In his macro he describes his rapid fire as 19.7 SPS. NY Jets had this figured out a long time ago and I'm going to show u how he did it!

The macro speed editor is set at default 1.00. At this default speed each bar on the timeline editor represents 10 milliseconds. Keep in mind there are 1000 MS in one second. Open NY jets rapid fire and u will see his RT timeline starts 5 bars in and the run time of the RT is 5 bars long. That's a total of 10 bars. The first 5 bars represent dead time " the release of the RT. The second 5 bars represent the trigger pull. The macro is set on a loop so There is equal trigger release and pull timings. All together his total macro run is 10 bars at 10 MS a bar that = to 100 MS.

Now here is the formula to follow. Take the total run time of the macro u want to know the speed of. In this example 100 MS. Now u have to go to the speed multiplier. NY Jets speed multiplier is set to 1.97. Take the run time 100 MS divide it by the speed multiplier 1.97 and u get 50.76142132. Now take 1000 MS (one second) divide it by the previous figure 50.76142132 and u get 19.7. 19.7 is your true SPS.

If u want to get Technical u can take the RT length which is 50 MS divide that by the speed multiplier 1.97 then take 1000 divided by your previous figure and u get 39.4 MS of RT hold and same process of the release time which is 39.4 as well. So if u were to make a RF at 19.7 SPS u would want a RT hold of 39.4 MS and a release of 39.4 MS. The adjusted speed is 19.7. 39.4 / 2= 19.7.

Im using NY Jets RF as an example as it is simple. It has equal trigger pulls and releases. If u have equal gaps between the length and run of the macro u get equal pull and releases. EX. 5 bars trigger release & 5 bars trigger pull. 10 bars total equal gaps!

Attachments

• FAL RAPID-FIRE 19.7 SPS FAST but DEAD-Accurate.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

bonefisher

Just to help out a little more...... be careful when you over lap the speed of the gun which this gun is not tended to do! If you put this on 0.97 which is about 580 rpm~ you can run the 57 with the FAL and not have a mod block problem! There is a lot of guns you can over lap and tighten the in between time if you get the sweet spot! Take a look at my awesome M8A1 RF that is way over lapped! Most of the guns you can jitter fire you can over lap! Talk more later going to work!