Make a Buy, sell trade forum please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejld

Can u allmake a buy sell trade forum please! acidmods has it and they never hav any trouble with theirs

Krier023

Useful Poster
I think a bst would be nice, but i think that if odin makes a bst then he is liable for any fraud or scamming that goes on in the forums. bst would be nice though. i regularly post things on se7ensins bst and they sell fast

Exodeos

Agreed liability would be an issue, not to mention lets not forget that this is a company, creating that would be rather counter productive! The Viking 360 staff is extremely kind in just letting posts regarding selling items go in the anything goes section! Of course the stuff about it being counter productive
is just my personal opinion. It's a known fact Viking staff are awesome :D

thejld

Wait how would that be counter productive, you just make 1 new forum saying buy sell trade. Viking would not be that liable if they just said that they are not liable for what goes on in these forums.....

Ben

Not the purpose of the forum.

It's here to help customers who have problems or queries with their controllers.

We do allow the occasional item to be listed on the site but we will remove anything not relavent to controllers or consoles etc or if it looks suspicious..

odingalt

Staff member
Here is the BST forum:

www.ebay.com

BST forums are for getting ripped off. By my estimate, 75% of people who try to buy in BST forums get ripped off one way or another.

modded matt

Its not that AM dosnt have problems with bst....about a year ago, the AM bst was flooded with scammers, Me and one of the mods put a complete stop on that. weeded out the bad apples, and created a bunch of rules (as you know) to detur such actions. Am also has two dedicated mods who all they do is watch the BST section 24/7. Viking is a support forum for the chip, it was never intended to be an online comunity. Viking dosnt have the support team to do what is needed to allow a bst and protect itself, and members.

Jonny

ive not really got any need for it but as an alternative - how about a section where you can post/show/advertise what you are selling on ebay that is to do with controllers and consoles? so then you are not actually selling on the forum, only showing what your selling..
Description, pictures and a link to the ebay item..
then less risk of scammers or support team needed i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.