Make a Shaky Hands mode for the Sleeper/Thor's Hammer????

o IN IU IK IE o

I have the Thor's Hammer modded controller and the one mode I would really love to have is the Shaky hands mode for ACOG scopes n stuff. I think that it would be a great asset to the modes for the Sleeper. I certainly would download it.

odingalt

Staff member
Right now the COD4 drivers page has a 'shakey hands' download that is a much faster speed than the 'jitter mod' in the current CODMW2. I did it this way because the 'slow' jitter mod in the COD:MW2 'The Works' code is better for some of the shotguns and like somebody said in another thread, famas and m16a4 and any of those guns that are 3-round burst by default.

I'll be adding a 'fast' jitter mod to the COD:MW2 driver shotly, in my opinion it's not very useful but will give people the ability to go rat-a-tat-tat with just about anything (accuracy will suffer)

G

nuke isnt that going to be hard??? Also maybe a thermal steadier.. like it holds left thumbstick down when u aim

Intruudir

I would really like to have the scope still for much longer then 3 seconds.......it would be sooooooo nice......hint, hint! ;)

engine34

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: YES PLEASE PLEASE can you guys work on having a longer time at scoping.MAYbe steady out the acog scope also. Any way to slow the recoil on the 50cal ? The fire ratio for the M21 is good I run around using it like a ACR. LOL