Make Your Own Tac Switch?

Moneybagz

can u buy like a tac switch from like radio shack and then solder it and use that tac switch? im asking because my rt tac switch on my raven it messed up. i already know about repairs so i dont need any input on that...im just asking if this is possible..or do u have to use the tac swtches that viking made?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
No any tac switch will work however make sure its the right size to fit in the hole on the controller or else you will be doing some drilling.

Moneybagz

No any tac switch will work however make sure its the right size to fit in the hole on the controller or else you will be doing some drilling.

thanks bro...by the way i like the name..im a die hard Lakers fan! GT is Crenshaw on XBL if u play.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha thanks man! I love the lakers! I will add you eventually I am not on xbox alot anymore been doing the pc gaming for a while but you can add me if thats easier: QsR x ExecuTioN.

Moneybagz

Haha thanks man! I love the lakers! I will add you eventually I am not on xbox alot anymore been doing the pc gaming for a while but you can add me if thats easier: QsR x ExecuTioN.

ok kool..ill send u a req wen i get back on. i fixed my controller on my own earlier. so im good now! :rolleyes: