Making new service account...

C.J.

I was told to make a new support ticket so I can make a new service account with my info and not the person who paid/ordered the controller because they had lost the info on the one that they made (email, screen name, password, etc.), but this is impossible to with out logging in with the info I don't have. Any tips? cause if I need a service request I am S.O.L. at this point.....Thanks in advance-C.J.

C.J.

I sent him one last week, and he said he doesn't work on that kinda stuff anymore and said to take a support ticket. Unfortunately this is when I discovered I cannot make a support ticket to ask for a new account without having the misplaced information :eek: . I guess the only thing I can do is try to have the person that bought me it fill out the support ticket, the only issue there is the person that ordered it made a new email just to order the controller in fear their primary email would bombed with junk emails then never saved the info.Seems kinda strange that my forum log-in wont work for support tickets, as of now I have no support issues but I was trying to be a little proactive rather then reactive should one arise...also cant wait for them anti-recoils their gonna be so cash.

NYjetsNY1

C.J. said:
I sent him one last week, and he said he doesn't work on that kinda stuff anymore and said to take a support ticket. Unfortunately this is when I discovered I cannot make a support ticket to ask for a new account without having the misplaced information :eek: . I guess the only thing I can do is try to have the person that bought me it fill out the support ticket, the only issue there is the person that ordered it made a new email just to order the controller in fear their primary email would bombed with junk emails then never saved the info.Seems kinda strange that my forum log-in wont work for support tickets, as of now I have no support issues but I was trying to be a little proactive rather then reactive should one arise...also cant wait for them anti-recoils their gonna be so cash.

Send him another one and tell him that.

obo

do you have a legacy controller or a macro controller?
you almost made it sound like you had a legacy controller when you said odin told you "he didnt do that anymore"

if you have a legacy controller that needs fixed, pm Fredrow or modded matt. They're the best for fixing those.

odingalt

Staff member
C.J. said:

We just need the person who originally purchased to submit a ticket with the new e-mail address they would like registered for the support account. Then we can change the account to send correspondence to the new e-mail address and you should be able to use that new address for logins and we can have the password reset and sent to that new e-mail address.

C.J.

Awesome I truly appreciate the help. My support with this product has been amazing!