Marvel vs Capcom 3

Pyroman515 said:
Alright, so I'm definitely taking a break from Street Fighter Trials to do MvC3 Missions. I must be a glutton for punishment.
Some of them moved the enemy to the corner, and some of the initial jump ins are straight up, and some are angled. I'm sure anyone using them can figure it out.
Capcom:
Ryu

Marvel:
Wolverine

(Links will be posted after moderation)

Sounds good. Do you want any help on those? I cleared 1/2 of the trials already without the Viking's help, but most of them were easy. I'm currently working on the last 5 trials each for Hulk and Iron Man. Iron Man's look really long and really hard to do.

EDIT: I downloaded them and they work, sort of. Ryu's were perfect. But for Wolverine, the VKS file had Ryu 10 instead of Wolverine 10. You might want to look at the file again and re-upload it.

I just finished the Mission mode for Hulk and uploaded it to the library. It's awaiting moderation, I hope I got it right.

BTW, great job on Dante and Deadpool!

NYjetsNY1

How good is marvel v. capcom 3? I haven't played a fighting game since the original xbox. Is it really fun? Is it like mortal kombat?

NYjetsNY1 said:
How good is marvel v. capcom 3? I haven't played a fighting game since the original xbox. Is it really fun? Is it like mortal kombat?

Well, that depends. If you like combos and good rushdowns and techniques so cheesy you would want tortilla chips for, then this is the game for you. Look on the videos on YouTube to get an idea if this is the game you want to play.

Also, pyroman, any requests on which one I can do?

Um... Senitnel? (if you have him unlocked) I say this because he seems like a heavier character, and since you just did hulk their base combos/timings will probably be similar.

Pyroman515 said:
Um... Senitnel? (if you have him unlocked) I say this because he seems like a heavier character, and since you just did hulk their base combos/timings will probably be similar.
Sentinel...my favorite. Anyway request granted, I'll work on them tonight! Hopefully they'll be done by Sunday night. BTW, how are Morrigan's missions coming along?

KGershkoff said:
Sentinel...my favorite. Anyway request granted, I'll work on them tonight! Hopefully they'll be done by Sunday night. BTW, how are Morrigan's missions coming along?

Just finished, I think Wesker's up next for me.

KGershkoff said:
EDIT: I downloaded them and they work, sort of. Ryu's were perfect. But for Wolverine, the VKS file had Ryu 10 instead of Wolverine 10. You might want to look at the file again and re-upload it.

Whoops, fixing...

Pyroman515 said:
KGershkoff said:

Whoops, fixing...
OK, it's fixed now. Also great job on Wesker, Taskmaster, and Dormammu!

Anyway, I haven't finished Sentinel yet. Allergies have been killing my work time on this, but I should be ok and work on this tomorrow. I'll also try and do Iron Man and Zero while I'm at it.

KGershkoff said:
OK, it's fixed now. Also great job on Wesker, Taskmaster, and Dormammu!

Anyway, I haven't finished Sentinel yet. Allergies have been killing my work time on this, but I should be ok and work on this tomorrow. I'll also try and do Iron Man and Zero while I'm at it.

Thanks, I've had lots of time lately due to the lack of homework since mid-terms are done, and finally getting a few days straight off work.
I'll leave those two for you then, and continue through the list, I think I'll just start working from the top down after I finish Storm, just to make where I'm at easier to track.

noonoo390

i wish there was some people that know how to make 100% combos macros out there. that would be crazy . i have the mvc3 book with all the combos but have no idea how to set them up using the time line editor for example when i have to cancel a move to anothe move how would u show that in the time line editor. i know it would be hard to get the timing down but the hard part to me seems like imputing the combos down in the timeline editor

NYjetsNY1

noonoo390, can't you just record the combos in game maybe in a practice mode, then once you record the macro when you sync FROM your controller TO your computer, save the recorded macro! Then edit it if you want, or just keep it the same and it'll be amazing.

noonoo390

noonoo390, can't you just record the combos in game maybe in a practice mode, then once you record the macro when you sync FROM your controller TO your computer, save the recorded macro! Then edit it if you want, or just keep it the same and it'll be amazing.

thanks gonna try that later yea i just do it one part at a time than put them together