Master Rapid Fires!

bonefisher

UPDATED! Here are some rapid fires! Assign to RT! Add on/off tac if you like! Also use the Master M8A1 for the Swat-556, AN-94 and the Hammer!

Attachments

• Master FAL.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 86
  • Master FAL2.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 51
  • Master M8A1.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 50
  • Master SMR.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 32
  • Master Chicom.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 25
Last edited:
With regards to the M8A1 in particular Bone, is this macro the fastest you've ever produced for the gun? Thus far I use your Elite version, which seems to work out great, but it would be amazing to have an even faster firing gun. Same question for the FAL too.

Thanks again for your hard-work mate :D

bonefisher

All depends which side of lag I'm on DriftorMan2! These are on the money of rate of the extreme speed for the gun! You be the judge and let me know! Enjoy!

I'll test these out Bone and let you know what I think mate; heck, I bet you can't wait for Ghosts, not least because it'll have dedicated servers on the Xbox side (so no more, or very little, lag!) :D

Thanks again for your efforts.

bonefisher

Yeah I'm ready to turn loose on ghosts! It will be different on setting things up and new ways to find!

bonefisher

I also forgot you can use the Master M8A1 for the Swat-556! This will help you use many guns with one Rapid Fire! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Boricua

Idk if its a placebo effect or not but the fal RF is working really good. Also bone any chance u gonna get gta-v?

bonefisher

Idk if its a placebo effect or not but the fal RF is working really good. Also bone any chance u gonna get gta-v?

Just bored at the moment! LOL! Sugar coating the subject! Don't think I'll get gta-v until after seeing some of the multiplayer and if they make for the Xbox One! Going all new! I did order Ghosts for both thinking that it will be out before the X1 side to get a jump on things! Also ordered battlefield 4 for x1 and can't wait for titanfall which will be a winner! I will pretty much get everything once xbox one gets out to make some great macro's!

Boricua

Just bored at the moment! LOL! Sugar coating the subject! Don't think I'll get gta-v until after seeing some of the multiplayer and if they make for the Xbox One! Going all new! I did order Ghosts for both thinking that it will be out before the X1 side to get a jump on things! Also ordered battlefield 4 for x1 and can't wait for titanfall which will be a winner! I will pretty much get everything once xbox one gets out to make some great macro's!

Yeah i get what your saying. I haven't pre-order any of the consoles yet. i want to see them both in action before making my decision. I hope GTA V multiplayer is as good as the preview or better. Well have to wait and see.

bonefisher

Lot of people would say M8A1 is better but I like the Swat for the knock down power! I use both depending on maps!