Matrix 2 ragnarok install.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
RAGNAROK.jpg 696.jpg 698.jpg 702.jpg

Here is a matrix 2 install of the ragnarok controller. I wanted to do the new CG2 install but the controller i bought today happend to be a martix 2. I was lucky enough to have 1 matrix 2 chip laying around for the rare day that id come across a matrix 2 controller. Today happend to be that day! Anyway I have 3 CG2 ragnarok chips and I was going to post Pics of alternative soldering points for this mod but that will probley be next week on my next build.

The matrix 2 was actually an easy install for me. The CG2 install Im doing next will be a little more challenging for the fact that I will be scraping small trace connections to solder to that can easy rip away rendering your controller useless. This install took me 2 hrs to do but i dident trick it all out. I ran out of 0603 leds. Im fine with stock leds though. The only other leds I like are red because when the batteries run low the leds wont dim out. Almost every other coler led will dim out when your batteries get low. I had a old custom shell and A,B,X,Y buttons so I churched it up a bit cosmetically. Im selling this to my bud for 140$ I just installed the V1.5 software to it and tested all the mods to it. Funny thing I found out is the old version 1.3 when u use the auto sprint mod it will do the new HAMR glitch for BO2 but on the V1.5 the auto-sprint dosent do this. So I hope you all enjoyed my pics of my install and Ill show my own take on the CG2 versions when I pick up another controller. I have to sell this one before i can buy 2 more controllers to install. Then Ill sell the other two for about 120$ ( do to stock controller cosmetics ). The last chip Ill keep for myself and I will have made about 125$ profit but this is penuts to having to build 4 controllers (2 to 3 hrs for one controller) and hustle them to friends and co-workers for their kids.

Keep checking this section because next week I will do my CG2 install and if you fellow DIY-ers are looking for different techneques of alterantive soldering points then check out my pics of my near future install!

Attachments

• 700.jpg
    700.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
"What are the odds" lol. Glad you were finally able to make use of that matrix2 modchip after all. Thanks for posting the pics, love the camo!