Medium Jitter Speed With Spas 12 (Video)

Wow that thing is beast... I don't have Black Ops yet but I'll probably get it eventually.
What do you use to capture your video?

apcoop7

Pyroman515 said:
Wow that thing is beast... I don't have Black Ops yet but I'll probably get it eventually.
What do you use to capture your video?

As long as the video clip doesn't go over 30 secs, you can upload the clip to callofduty.com directly from your xbox :)

apcoop7

I'm actually using an older viking controller, which isn't a macro. The ability to set up the medium jitter should be on the Macro software? I think anyways. I don't have a macro yet lol.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I have to say, I think they wrecked shotguns in black ops. They might be apropriatly powered if they were secondaries again, but they just don't have the range to work as a primary. There ranges are all at or even less than the AA-12 it seems... Even the double barel and pump shotguns can't get one hit kills from more than knifing range. I was using the double barrel in combat training, and I usually had to shoot both barrels to kill anyone... And that's with retarded bots you can sneak up on no problem.

odingalt

Staff member
Agreed. I'm annoyed that shotguns are not secondary. Using them as primary is useless on most maps.

Lynx

The shotguns in Black Ops are perfect IMO. They are ridiculous in MW2 and they are even worse because they made them secondaries. You dont have to make a choice if you want a ranged weapon or close quarters weapon. The shotgun is great in BO if you use them correctly. There are only a few maps that they arent really that good but even the larger maps like Array if you patrol the middle the shottie is a beast. Stay out of a long line of site and you can dominate a game with them.