merry christmas viking

Remmnever

Merry Christmas! I told my wife and family to only give me cash money. So hopefully that is all I get. I'm an impulse buyer so I like extra money to buy random things on the fly.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Need for speed. red dead redemption and the undead pack.....12 month gold subscription..... Hauppauge HD PVR....Kontrol freek ultimatePack Prestige......kinect.....good christmas if you ask me....

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Need for speed. red dead redemption and the undead pack.....12 month gold subscription..... Hauppauge HD PVR....Kontrol freek ultimatePack Prestige......kinect.....good christmas if you ask me....
at least $500 in cash
kinect
bed frame
gamez
other crap
12 month gold

odingalt

Staff member
My wife gave me a RC helicopter with infrared laser and a ground target to shoot at. Also it is good for chasing the cat.

I got a Seattle Sounders soccer jersey with my last name on it and the #9 - which is the same as my FIFA 2011 virtual pro character. So now I can wear a Sounders Jersey as I get destroyed in FIFA virtual pro games.

I got a lot of other awesome gifts, I am going to go play with them rather than talking about them all! :D

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
My wife gave me a RC helicopter with infrared laser and a ground target to shoot at. Also it is good for chasing the cat.

I got a lot of other awesome gifts, I am going to go play with them rather than talking about them all! :D[/quote]

nice!!! I got a helicopter last year, I broke it while showing it off to friends lol :( it was fun while it lasted!

odingalt said:
as I get destroyed in FIFA virtual pro games.

just use the macro controller and run some nice ones lol

Remmnever

odingalt said:

I got a Seattle Sounders soccer jersey with my last name on it and the #9 - which is the same as my FIFA 2011 virtual pro character. So now I can wear a Sounders Jersey as I get destroyed in FIFA virtual pro games.

I got a lot of other awesome gifts, I am going to go play with them rather than talking about them all! :D

Which helicopter did you get. I had an e flite blade msr. It was cool but I just couldn't get the hang of it.

Xx Binno xX

$200 cash
Clothes (lol)
Xbox carrying bag
Slippers
Waiting for my legacy controller to come in the mail.

And I'm buy turtle beach X41's Monday

It was a nice Xmas