Military discount?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

What? I'm being serious.. I wanna buy a macro controller and I just wanted to see if I could get a few bucks off and answer a question for a few of my buddies here with me

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey M1A1 i think i can help i out. If u want more information P.M me and ill help u out. I respect anyone who serves for their country and i can help u out with information to help u afford a macro. I dont want to get viking mad at me and im not allowd to post coupon codes in forums and normally i would give anyone help in this area but i feel that for u i wont be steping on any toes helping u out getting a deal on a purchase. Ill respond back as soon as i recive your PM.

Last edited:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

It's not really for me.. I mean I can afford one now I'm just trying to help my buddies in my platoon out with a discount but thanks bro!

-M1

odingalt

Staff member
We do, we don't post the coupon codes publicly, but if you contact the support department and ask them they will help you out. Just click on the "contact us" link on the main viking360.com home page.

odingalt

Staff member
Verification doesn't hurt, we got a lot of e-mails from military e-mail addresses so we haven't been verifying but if we feel like we get a rash of kids asking for military discounts all of a sudden you can expect verification required :)