Minecraft Server

WetterThanWater

If anyone has minecraft, please, join this server! 0 Lag whatsoever!

69.65.42.155:30265

Theres factions (Think of a guild), some commands, theres anti-griefing measures, its really fun!

Remmnever

It's a pretty good time waster. It is actually coming to the xperia play cell phone and it will also be on ios (iphone) and I'm assuming android as well. I'll probably play it more than because I'll do it while traveling and stuff.

WetterThanWater

I can't wait until it gets expanded to the iOS and xbox platforms, Ill be sure to buy. But I can personally say that it is a great time waster, as I had a culminating performance task (end of the year project) due today. And I didn't do it, as I was too busy playing on that server :D

Voodoo

WetterThanWater said:
If anyone has minecraft, please, join this server! 0 Lag whatsoever!

69.65.42.155:30265

Theres factions (Think of a guild), some commands, theres anti-griefing measures, its really fun!

I'd never heard of this game until this post got me looking around. That looks like a pretty cute game. lol I'll have to check it out soon.

WetterThanWater

One of the biggest PC games ever. 33+ million sales, just by word of mouth. And a bunch more than that pirated. And its and indie game.

Voodoo

WetterThanWater said:
One of the biggest PC games ever. 33+ million sales, just by word of mouth. And a bunch more than that pirated. And its and indie game.

Dang, that is really impressive. I feel a little like a noob never having heard of it before, but I'm a mac guy. Then again according to all my PC buddies, that's code for noob.

WetterThanWater

Well, Mac, in my opinion, is just the easiest to use. Cleanest interface. I prefer windows because of the mix of safety, and customizability. Although I do have a Linux computer as well, just for fun ^_^

Anyways, Minecraft runs on Mac.