missing modes???

KIL0 iRecon

I'm just curious as to why the all-in-one 8 mode for Thor's Hammer has the 3 special modes and Odin's Raven does not... is this a feature that could be added? Or am i just blind and not doing something right? I would love to have these special modes on my Raven considering i spent $300 on it, which i am not regretting by the way.

Insayne

I'm guessing you mean the 3 round burst, the 5 round burst and akimbo mode.

The odin's raven let's you flash your controller for your specific game, I'm guessing modern warfare 2. So if you go to the Odins Raven: modern warfare 2 link on the download drivers tab you will see all the modes you want and more.

The tyr's hand sort of gives you a mode for all of the most popular games without the ability to go game specific like the odin's raven.

Hope this helps

KIL0 iRecon

I was referring the the all in one mode for the hammer versus the all in one mode for the raven. Yes they are set for more than one game but it would be nice to have those 3 special modes included in the driver for the the raven. Since it's available for the hammer in the same mode I'm just wondering how hard it would be to include it in the all in one for the raven. I understand that I could use the modern warfare 2 driver but I play a variety of shooters that aren't covered so I like using the programmable speed mode that is in the all in one. The 3 round burst and 5 round burst would be a nice asset.

Insayne

Probably a simple mistake by OD. The hammer and raven are the same on the inside so it should take very little time for him to add the modes that you requested.

IrishStyle

OD has said he will be working on new presets for us....Hopefully he will add this one too. He has a long list, wish one of us could help.

odingalt

Staff member
This one's on my to-do list, the Tyr's Hand and Hammer code is very similar, the Raven code is always a bit different due to the tac switches. You can check out the COD:MW2 'The Works' driver for those modes until we get the all-in-one for Raven updated.