MK-14 .vkm

Spliffs is Dead

Hey guys,
I'm looking to put a MK 14 mod on my Controller, and was wondering what is the sps WITH AND WITHOUT without the rapid fire attachment.
And if anyone would help me make one, I am not 100% on how the Viking Macro Software works, I don't know how to tell the speed I am making it.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Hey guys,
I'm looking to put a MK 14 mod on my Controller, and was wondering what is the sps WITH AND WITHOUT without the rapid fire attachment.
And if anyone would help me make one, I am not 100% on how the Viking Macro Software works, I don't know how to tell the speed I am making it.

You do have the macro controller right?

Spliffs is Dead

NYjetsNY1, yes I do have a Macro Controller.

He does have the macro but just put this onto your controller: http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=1007

Once you flash that to your controller you will be set. I would put a toggle on it too.

If you need help with the software watch the tutorial I put up right here: http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?3797-Fast-reload-Tutorial

Yes that rapid fire works great. But It isn't as good as the Mod that is on my Ragnarok.
The macro above seems to me to be more of a universal rapid fire. I am looking for Individual guns:
P99 + Five Seven = 11.7 SPS
MK14 with RapidFire attachment = 8.1-8.2 SPS
MK14 without RapidFire attachment = 7.3 SPS
All other Pistols = 9.7 SPS
Type 95 with RapidFire attachment = 8.2 SPS

Wouldn't each gun need a different macro?

odingalt

Staff member
Upload/attach what you've got so far, I can take a look at it and give you advice on where to go from there.

Spliffs is Dead

I have been using the Macro that NYjetsNY1 uploaded in the macro library, and the one that MJ23KB24 has uploaded.
Both work really good with my P99, Yet seems to skip on the M14...
Where as the Ragnarok Mod has a slower P99 and no skip noticed on the M14. Ragnarok on rapid fire mod #2(7.3 SPS if I am not mistaken)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I was thinking about trying to make a MK14 macro only. I think I could get it pretty fast so be on the lookout for a MK14 only macro soon.

barrow

I was thinking about trying to make a MK14 macro only. I think I could get it pretty fast so be on the lookout for a MK14 only macro soon.
WOW! I'm still using your general rapid fire on the MK14 and am still loving it. I'd be ecstatic if you made an even faster one for the MK14.

Spliffs is Dead

I made these two last night (or early this morning)
Both are for the M14, one with the rapid fire attachment on and one with out the attachment. They have been working fairly decent for me.

Attachments

• M14 RAPID8 1sps.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 14
  • M14NoRAPID7 2sps.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 17

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
NYjetsNY1, yes I do have a Macro Controller.

Yes that rapid fire works great. But It isn't as good as the Mod that is on my Ragnarok.
The macro above seems to me to be more of a universal rapid fire. I am looking for Individual guns:
P99 + Five Seven = 11.7 SPS
MK14 with RapidFire attachment = 8.1-8.2 SPS
MK14 without RapidFire attachment = 7.3 SPS
All other Pistols = 9.7 SPS
Type 95 with RapidFire attachment = 8.2 SPS

Wouldn't each gun need a different macro?

Those are all the speeds I use on my Ragnarok and they work perfect (Five Seven might be a little slower than 11.7 if I remember correctly, I think it skipped a bit on me at that speed)

Not sure how rapidfire works with the macro software, but it's good to see you figured it out and made a few macros =)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
WOW! I'm still using your general rapid fire on the MK14 and am still loving it. I'd be ecstatic if you made an even faster one for the MK14.

Thanks man! Its awesome to hear that. I think I could do it though just takes time.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh havent sorry I have had some troubles with my controller lately but I will be getting it fixed soon!