Mod blocking?

1badfish

Hello, lately i have noticed, on occasion, that i have been getting mod blocked even when im not using rapid fire. I mostly use the MP5 with rapidfire and extened mags..turbo knife on right stick, dropshot on LT1 and rapid fire on RT with on/off for when i switch to my pistola. Now i will be shotting an enemy with rapid fire off and my character will either throws hands up in air or switch weapons... Any thoughts?

NYjetsNY1

Without seeing your .vks, it sounds like this.

You have the turbo knife on RS.

When you aim the RS, the microsoft controller will sometimes activate the RS! It is a problem with you the player and the controller. When you aim, a bit too hard, the RS clicks down. This causes the turbo knife to activate. That will cause the throw hands up. If you don't have a semtex, it'll cause you to switch weapons.

To fix this: A. Switch to Tactical Setup. Use the knife on B, and then when you press RS you will duck instead of knife.
B. Put turbo knife on a tac, and just use the Tac to knife.

If you want to upload your .vks, you may have a macro messing you up somewhere else.

1badfish

i believe u hit the nail on the head. I now for certain im an obsessive button pusher and the knife has always been my downfall(again, im a button pusher).Which brings me to this question. Is their any way to disable the RS push so that no matter how much i mash the RS it will not knife? That has always been a dream of mine...LOL

odingalt

Staff member
Please don't hijack existing threads. Your thread was split into it's own new thread.

NYjetsNY1

i believe u hit the nail on the head. I now for certain im an obsessive button pusher and the knife has always been my downfall(again, im a button pusher).Which brings me to this question. Is their any way to disable the RS push so that no matter how much i mash the RS it will not knife? That has always been a dream of mine...LOL

Well you have an option. You can completely disable the RS on a page. But then you can never knife (unless you switch pages).

Or you can switch to tactical. Problem solved. RS pushing isn't an issue then.

Please don't hijack existing threads. Your thread was split into it's own new thread.

I was just going to say this exactly and split the thread. But then I fell asleep lol. Just woke up now, 4 AM.

1badfish

hello, sorry for the hijacking....thought we were on subject. How would one go about disableing the RS push to stop knifing?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
hello, sorry for the hijacking....thought we were on subject. How would one go about disableing the RS push to stop knifing?

You cannot do that with a macro controller because there is no button remapping on the macro controller. However you can change your button layout to tactical and whenever you have the urge to press the RS you drop shot instead.

NYjetsNY1

Not sure if this was removed, but as I last tried it it was working.

Based on your controller's firmware and the software you are using - this may or may not work.

Assign the macro below to your RS. When you press it, it will COMPLETELY DISABLE THE RS FROM THAT PAGE.

For example - you cannot have a turbo knife on a page where you disabled the RS.

If you disable the RS, you literally cannot knife when your on that page.

Page 1 - RS has the disable macro. You'll press it - it'll knife once. After that, you cannot knife again until you switch pages. So my suggestion is - have a 2 page macro set on your controller. Put the exact same macros on both pages, but with page one use the RS disabler. Then if you see an enemy, switch pages, knife the enemy, switch pages and then press RS again so that it disables.

The best use for this macro, is for people who NEVER WANT TO KNIFE.

Attachments

• RS Disabler - Assign to RS.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 12