ModdingBros Fastest Rapid Fire

Is this the fastest rapid fire out there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
This is I believe the fastest rapid fire out there. Just watch the video and be a believer. Its a little weak when it comes to the USP 45 but overall its pretty versatile. Dont know if Ill improve it past here I may or may not.
Like always you should use with the rapid fire attachment on the MK14 but is not needed. Also tell me if I should upload the macro to the library or not I was thinking about it but dont know. Like always I would love any feedback.
View attachment FastestMW3RapidFireV2.vkm
[video=youtube;ckIyNtM-AfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIyNtM-AfQ[/video]

oDEEKo

Unlocked the m14 last night and am liking your RF, looking forward to tryin it when I've unlocked the RF attachment :)

Is it my imagination or does anyone else feel like the m14 fires slower with a silencer on it?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont think Ive have tried it before with a silencer but thanks for all the feedback from everyone just want to help out around here. BTW with the rapid fire attachment the MK14 is a monster especially when your shooting this fast.

ILBIEAST

Hey just messing with you on the speed its ok I dont really like modding in this game. The Mk14 is terribly slow with rapid fire on which is ironic. The pistols are fast but it takes a clip to drop somebody and I roll with rockets on all my classes. Plus my controller keeps the one shot randomness so I stick to the ACR usually

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I'm confused, is it better or worse with the rapid atttachment on the mk?

Way better. Just out of curiosity the people that answered no can you direct me to a faster rapid fire I would love to use that one.

Last edited:

barrow

I switched to this macro, here's my setup:

Proficiency: Dual Attachments
Attachments: Rapid Fire and Silencer
Perks: Blind Eye Pro, Assassin Pro, SitRep Pro

I'm LOVING this setup. I'm finding that I'm winning a lot more shoot-outs than I usually do and my KDR is going up. I'm definitely going to keep using this macro until the bar is raised once again.

Great job ModdingBros.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I switched to this macro, here's my setup:

Proficiency: Dual Attachments
Attachments: Rapid Fire and Silencer
Perks: Blind Eye Pro, Assassin Pro, SitRep Pro

I'm LOVING this setup. I'm finding that I'm winning a lot more shoot-outs than I usually do and my KDR is going up. I'm definitely going to keep using this macro until the bar is raised once again.

Great job ModdingBros.

Thanks man I will probably eventually work on it again but dont know how soon it will be. Initially I wasnt going to try to raise the bar any higher but with all the positive feedback I might take a go at it. I personally rock the MK14 with Rapid fire and a red dot sight and it is pretty crazy. I just love to help the community.