Picture:
Render:
Text:
Font:
Colors:
Artist:

Donations Accepted
Paypal: puremodding@gmail.com

if ur intrested in joining the shop let me know!

Last edited:

Viva en Grey

I've been looking for a way to contribute to the community. I may be interested in joining this shop of yours, I have several years' worth of experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, & Adobe After Effects and am currently using the CS5.X variants. Let me know if you ever need an extra hand.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
what can u do in illustrator and after effects sorry i im not really that knowledgeable in that area

Viva en Grey

Illustrator is sort of like Photoshop in the sense that GFX can be made with it, but as a licensed Adobe user here's where popular vs intended use comes in.

The term "Photoshop" (e.g. to photoshop) has become so popular that it is the go to program for things like sigs and creating graphic media from scratch. That's not what it was ​meant​ to do, per se. Photoshop is meant to clean up already created Photos, and perhaps even express yourself artistically on them (being the reason they include brushes and other such tools and features). Since it became the flag runner program, they imported nearly all of the features in the other graphic media suites to Photoshop, which nearly overrules the need to even use Illustrator.

Illustrator, on the other hand, is necessary for seasoned professionals in the realm of art. Most people use it in combination with some sort of capacitive touch screen to get the most from the program. It is really geared more for creating things from scratch (which like I said, Photoshop has the ability to do, to an extent). To wrap it up, Illustrator is meant for hand-drawn and paintings done on a digital apparatus, and is more suitable for creations like sprites, comics, cartoons, etc. Photoshop can also be used, but when it comes to those "little things" that artists need to separate the mice from the men in their art, Illustrator is the way to go.

Adobe After Effects is a program that allows you to add SFX to a video (eg light sabers, or someones head getting blown up). It is also popular for creations like video bumpers. Not a program that's very necessary to own only because there are so many templates and ready-to-use bumpers purchasable online for low prices, in my opinion.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Illustrator is sort of like Photoshop in the sense that GFX can be made with it, but as a licensed Adobe user here's where popular vs intended use comes in.

The term "Photoshop" (e.g. to photoshop) has become so popular that it is the go to program for things like sigs and creating graphic media from scratch. That's not what it was ​meant​ to do, per se. Photoshop is meant to clean up already created Photos, and perhaps even express yourself artistically on them (being the reason they include brushes and other such tools and features). Since it became the flag runner program, they imported nearly all of the features in the other graphic media suites to Photoshop, which nearly overrules the need to even use Illustrator.

Illustrator, on the other hand, is necessary for seasoned professionals in the realm of art. Most people use it in combination with some sort of capacitive touch screen to get the most from the program. It is really geared more for creating things from scratch (which like I said, Photoshop has the ability to do, to an extent). To wrap it up, Illustrator is meant for hand-drawn and paintings done on a digital apparatus, and is more suitable for creations like sprites, comics, cartoons, etc. Photoshop can also be used, but when it comes to those "little things" that artists need to separate the mice from the men in their art, Illustrator is the way to go.

Adobe After Effects is a program that allows you to add SFX to a video (eg light sabers, or someones head getting blown up). It is also popular for creations like video bumpers. Not a program that's very necessary to own only because there are so many templates and ready-to-use bumpers purchasable online for low prices, in my opinion.
Now it makes more sense i can always add u to the shop but not very many people r requesting so wen we get more business we'll for sure use you.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Hey i was wondering if you guys could make me a youtube background for my channel id just like my user name Wonder Bread down each side and play of black red and white and if you could supply me with a download link :) thanks. I really would really appreciate it :) thanks and if you have time awesome if you don't get to it NO worries thanks :)

WetterThanWater

Do you really want this topic to be locked? No? Then don't ask for download links, there will not be any piracy tolerated on this forum.

Here is the link to the Adobe Download Assistant, from there, you can get a 30 day trial of photoshop.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Do you really want this topic to be locked? No? Then don't ask for download links, there will not be any piracy tolerated on this forum.

Here is the link to the Adobe Download Assistant, from there, you can get a 30 day trial of photoshop.

I think he meant a download link to the youtube background but I could be wrong.

Viva en Grey

Now it makes more sense i can always add u to the shop but not very many people r requesting so wen we get more business we'll for sure use you.
Sounds good. Feel free to send a message over if you ever need more help, or just want my opinion on something.