ModdingBros Mw3 Beta Rapid fire V2

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Just made this rapid fire before I sent it my controller. It is still universal however I have upped the MK14 speed. It is still in beta so when I get my controller back Ill work on it some more probably. Enjoy!

Attachments

• FastestMW3RapidFirev2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 122

barrow

I'm about to try this out, but I want to make sure that this is actually new. The file name for your last update was already V2.

barrow

I played for a few hours with this. No question about it, this is an improvement over the last rapid fire for the MK14.

I'll take your word that it's faster, I wouldn't be able to tell unless I went back and forth several times. However I IMMEDIATELY noticed that the bullets flow out of the gun much smoother than before.

Thanks Modding Bros!

NYjetsNY1

it should work just fine on a tac switch

Should it? Tac's are different than RT's as far as how much RT pressure needs to be applied. When you hold down RT, the macro is telling RT to "let go". When you hold down the tac, the macro is telling RT to "let go" , but there is no press. Thus, it does not work. It depends on how you made the macro.

Does this only work on the LT I tried on a tac button and it did not work for me.

Isn't it for RT? Most RT macros don't work on a tac switch as a rapid-fire. A tac can toggle the RT rapid-fire macro, but assigning the macro to a tac likely won't work.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I wish I could confirm everything but I am controllerless. It should only work for the RT. The left trigger isnt involved in this however if you want an akimbo I can probably put the same sequence on LT and make it akimbo'd. And what Jets said about the tac switch. I dont believe there is enough pressure being applied to assign it to a tac switch. The only reason it would work on Black Ops was because of the feathering.

Phetamine

Should it? Tac's are different than RT's as far as how much RT pressure needs to be applied. When you hold down RT, the macro is telling RT to "let go". When you hold down the tac, the macro is telling RT to "let go" , but there is no press. Thus, it does not work. It depends on how you made the macro.

Isn't it for RT? Most RT macros don't work on a tac switch as a rapid-fire. A tac can toggle the RT rapid-fire macro, but assigning the macro to a tac likely won't work.

You're correct I mistyped it RT is what I meant, I should proof read better before posting, my apologies.

NYjetsNY1

I wish I could confirm everything but I am controllerless. It should only work for the RT. The left trigger isnt involved in this however if you want an akimbo I can probably put the same sequence on LT and make it akimbo'd. And what Jets said about the tac switch. I dont believe there is enough pressure being applied to assign it to a tac switch. The only reason it would work on Black Ops was because of the feathering.

First off - no worries Phetamine. Second off - MJ23 you are spot on with the feathering on Black Ops allowing it to work on the tac (if it does) and that your MW3 probably won't work with a tac.

watwat

First off, thanks for this!

Second, to those that have tried the rapid fire, with the firing rate increased, how does it do on the recoil?

barrow

Second, to those that have tried the rapid fire, with the firing rate increased, how does it do on the recoil?
Have you tried the previous version? From that version to this version I haven't noticed any increase in recoil.

Recoil hasn't been a problem for me with the MK14+rapid fire attachment+rapid fire macro. But I am a more conservative player, I'm generally listening for footsteps and getting people mid-range. The only times I've ever had a recoil problem was firing long range, and that may have been my own jittery hands screwing me over. Wouldn't mind hearing other people's thoughts on the wonderful automatic MK14.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would also be interested in that since personally I use the Kick proficiency. If the kick becomes a problem I will have to throw up an advanced anti-recoil video when I get my controller back.

zxIcyshadow

Recoil (with the Kick proffinciency) is still minimal. Not much of a problem! And I'd actually love an anti recoil tutorial! Like just in general I'd REALLY like to see that. Having anti recoil on my guns would be AMAZING.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Recoil (with the Kick proffinciency) is still minimal. Not much of a problem! And I'd actually love an anti recoil tutorial! Like just in general I'd REALLY like to see that. Having anti recoil on my guns would be AMAZING.

Consider it done, getting me controller on friday so it will be up that night hopefully.