mode 5 user programmable speed

edgar

there is a bug there. everything work fine but i cant aim the weaponon the mode 5, start to lag and it dont aim

odingalt

Staff member
Are you setting a speed that is too high for the game you are playing?

Is this the duo that you wired yourself, check your wiring :) You were having problems on your sleeper with this code too but nobody else has been having problems with it :cry:

edgar

odingalt said:

Is this the duo that you wired yourself, check your wiring :) You were having problems on your sleeper with this code too but nobody else has been having problems with it :cry:
no the sleeper i wired myself the duo no. maybe is too high, will check it. thanks

EduardoBean16

odingalt said:

ive actually been having problems with my sleeper..it wont switch modes the 4th led just stays on the whole time i cant turn rapid off or switch modes :?

odingalt

Staff member
EduardoBean16 said:
odingalt said:

ive actually been having problems with my sleeper..it wont switch modes the 4th led just stays on the whole time i cant turn rapid off or switch modes :?

Like I said in the other thread, it sounds like a wiring problem, load the sleeper button test code, check for error codes, then hold down all the buttons individually and make sure only one code is flashed for each button.