Modern Warfare 3 Turbo Riot Shield Not Working

Salamito140

For some reason my riot shield is moving really fast but it does not hit enemies. Have you tested the code out NYjetsNY1? The Turbo Knife works great btw. On my shield class I am using the perks: extreme conditioning (or whatever it is called), assassin, and stalker (I believe its called). Those three are the perks I am using and ofcourse a semtex. Let me know what's up?

1badfish

i was having same problem...shield moving lightning fast but seemed only to get assist and would need three+ hits to get kill..Think most of assists were from ricohet's...LOL!

NYjetsNY1

Hmm... I can take a look. Possibly it's cutting too early. I'll take a look and test it against myself (another player) in a private match. I'll see if it cancels right before impact. If so, I'll let it run a bit longer before cancelling the hit.

Salamito140

thank you NYjetsNY1 if you want hit me up on xbox my gamertag is banned salamito send me a friend request i will test it out with you. i appreciate it man. I have been with viking for years now constantly buying the newer equipment and everything. i definitely represent viking 360 and i always stream online using my viking 360

For some reason my riot shield is moving really fast but it does not hit enemies. Have you tested the code out NYjetsNY1? The Turbo Knife works great btw. On my shield class I am using the perks: extreme conditioning (or whatever it is called), assassin, and stalker (I believe its called). Those three are the perks I am using and ofcourse a semtex. Let me know what's up?

Its because you must be using the turbo knife macro, same thing happened when i used the turbo knife macro not the riot shield macro.

NYjetsNY1

No I'm telling you I am using the knife macro on one button and the shield button on another tax it doesn't work.

The turbo riot works fine for me, I can make an edit for you. Can you please upload your .vks so I can take a look? Let me know where you have your turbo riot assigned to (what page, what tac switch)

Salamito140

yeah thats what i have been using with my shield so maybe quickdraw makes a difference cuz it wasnt working with quick draw but it works without it and hey can u add me up on xbox i respond much faster than here banned salamito. i definitely am involved with this whole viking 360 macro controllers and im always parti****ting talking to einar and stuff ive been a member since this started honestly