More Problems

dudesikoff

I got my controller back today, and I plugged it in and started playing. Right away I noticed my sprint isn't working properly, and when I look up to throw a grenade it looks slightly left and right.

So then I also notice there are no LED's functioning. So I decided its time to program it, hopefully getting rid of all these little bugs. And my controller will not go into programming mode, i hold start with the battery pack in, with it out, I used a completely fresh pair of AA Batteries and the LED's still will not come on. The LED's came on for about 30 seconds out of the box. Now they won't come on and I cannot get into programming mode.

I have already submitted a ticket but maybe someone on the forums could help me.

On a side note, what are the chances of me just getting a completely new controller, because ALL this thing has done is give me problems and I really am sick of it, having to pay for shipping to get this thing repaired every couple weeks.

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
I got my controller back today, and I plugged it in and started playing. Right away I noticed my sprint isn't working properly, and when I look up to throw a grenade it looks slightly left and right.

So then I also notice there are no LED's functioning. So I decided its time to program it, hopefully getting rid of all these little bugs. And my controller will not go into programming mode, i hold start with the battery pack in, with it out, I used a completely fresh pair of AA Batteries and the LED's still will not come on. The LED's came on for about 30 seconds out of the box. Now they won't come on and I cannot get into programming mode.

I have already submitted a ticket but maybe someone on the forums could help me.

On a side note, what are the chances of me just getting a completely new controller, because ALL this thing has done is give me problems and I really am sick of it, having to pay for shipping to get this thing repaired every couple weeks.

It sounds like the LEDs are burnt out. Can you put it into programming mode (no LEDs though) and see if the computer still recognizes it in the viking software?

dudesikoff

NYjetsNY1 said:
dudesikoff said:

It sounds like the LEDs are burnt out. Can you put it into programming mode (no LEDs though) and see if the computer still recognizes it in the viking software?

It will not get recognized by the computer, no matter what i do

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
dudesikoff said:

It will not get recognized by the computer, no matter what i do

http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

odingalt

Staff member
dudesikoff said:

FYI your 90 days doesn't start over when a controller gets sent in. The only reason I mention is that my wife tested your controller for an hour before sending it back. Once or twice a month we get customers sending in their controllers thinking they can just get a freebie and a renewed 90 day warranty every 89 days... just thought it was worth mentioning....

odingalt

Staff member
With that said if your controller is really broken the staff should repair it, try hitting them up in the support ticket system (again) :-(

odingalt

Staff member
I think his point is that he's already had to send it in twice :mad: Which is very very bad.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Maybe you shouldn't count the days that it's sent in for? That seems like it would be fair boh to you and the custumer.

odingalt

Staff member
If he has to send it in a third time and it's not working then we will definitely honor the warranty regardless of 90 days or not, because nobody should have to send something back three times! With that said the shop staff swear they tested this one for over and hour and could not find a single thing wrong with it.