Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter

sly3571

I am surprised no one has mentioned these. Can you imagine being able to pull off those insane combos with the press of one button.
Program you favorite characters fatality for example Barakas chest stab back forward down forward low punch would be just one button.
This controller is going to revolutionize the way we play fighting games and i for one cant wait.

This is exactly what I'll be working on as soon as I get mine. SSFIV trials. It'll definitely take some time to get it perfect though.

gamebeatter

im doing some for MK vs DC

so far ive got raiden(tested)
subzero(tested)
scorpion(tested)
joker(tested)

tested just means i used it and it works great... but only from the left side of the screen

don

Hi,

I finally got my Viking in the mail today. I ordered it mostly to conquer fighting games. I was wondering if the mk/dc macros would be approved for download in the Macro library any time soon? Or can the creator simply post them as links in this forum? I'm VERY anxious to get started with my new toy!

Thanks,
don

shaoliin

Am i the only one that can't open gamebatters macro??? I cant find it in my documents when i open up the viking software. I think it is because it is a RAR file. Any advice would be very appreciated.

NYjetsNY1

shaoliin said:
Am i the only one that can't open gamebatters macro??? I cant find it in my documents when i open up the viking software. I think it is because it is a RAR file. Any advice would be very appreciated.

I'll convert it in about 1 minute and reupload.

NYjetsNY1

Here you go! And also, if you guys want to add descriptions and such and then get it in the macro library, I'll happily approve :)

shaoliin

Thanks NyJets, once again... lol i should be getting my controllers by tuesday the latest. The shipping got delayed due to bad weather. :( But once i get them i will hopefully be able to do some work on Mortal Combat. Hopefully i can the hang of it pretty quickly. :D

NYjetsNY1

shaoliin said:
Thanks NyJets, once again... lol i should be getting my controllers by tuesday the latest. The shipping got delayed due to bad weather. :( But once i get them i will hopefully be able to do some work on Mortal Combat. Hopefully i can the hang of it pretty quickly. :D

No problem. I'm going to put the ones posted above in the macro library tomorrow. I'll fix the names + add descriptions.

shaoliin

I hav a bunch of macros for Mortal Combat. They are all works in progress for the kombo challenges. Some have more than one part to them, and the majority of them dont include the whole kombo, just the part that is hard in it. I tried to get the whole kombo in the majority of them, but it is really hard and time consuming to get the timing just right for some of the longer kombos.

shaoliin

For some reason it doesnt let me upload more than 3 attatchments at a time?? So prepare for this thread to get long. Srry